Her first chrismas

One month later*

We were now in Atlanta for filming and we were all gonna spend Christmas here.

Christmas Eve morning*

It was Christmas Eve and their was a party that the whole marvel cast was going to go too and then tomorrow morning we were gonna do Christmas morning at scarlets house, I didn't wanna bring ever since she was still little but I had too so I went to check on her and she was starting to wake up so I picked her up and cradled her in my arms and then went to get her a bottle and after I made her bottle I fed it to her while we watched the snow fall down off of the trees. After we had our moment I had to go to the store to get some stuff to make some Christmas cookies and some last minute gift shopping so i went and got her changed and then I changed and i got into the car we're my security and driver was and buckled in ever and then they put the stroller in the back and then we were off and I saw that ever was asleep so I took a photo of her asleep and I posted it on my Instagram captioning it " marry Christmas from the Olsen family❤️" and I just sat and stared at her in awe for the rest of the car ride.

At the party*

I arrived at the party and got out of the car and got out Ever and got the diaper bag and held ever so her head was resting on my chest and she was winning from the cold and the snow so we went inside and we were greeted by Chris H wrapping his arms around me gently trying not to hurt ever and then he kissed evers head and said " welcome Lizzie come on in!" I smiled and said " thank you Chris for inviting us!" I than walked into the kitchen and put down the cookies and saw scarlet walk over to me with gwyneth and scarlet wrapped me in a hug and then said " she looks so cute Lizzie!" I giggled and then gwyneth wrapped me in a side hug and said " it's nice to see you hunny" I smiled and said " it's nice to see you too" we just talked and then we all sat down and drank some wine or beer in the living room and then Chris e said " so Liz how is motherhood with a three month old a very cute one might I add" I laughted and looked at my daughter peacefully sleeping in scarlets arms and I said " she's the most perfect thing in the world in my eyes" Chris smiled and said " who's her father Liz do you know we never talk about him" I sighed and looked down and then at scarlet and she smiled at me sympathetically and I said " her dad didn't want to be in her life so I cut him out" and before Chris could say anything ever started crying meaning she was hungry so I took her out of scarlets arms and rocked her and soothed her and then said goodbye and that I would see them tomorrow at scars house and I packed up and left.