Laufeyson. Loki Laufeyson...

Start from the beginning

"Delightful." His voice was low, almost a growl.

Automatically my teeth clamped onto my bottom lip as I turned back to find him drinking the sight of me in.

He looked delectable.

An all black tux, with a crisp white shirt, black tie and finished off with smart black shoes. His raven curls dangled messily almost touching his shoulders, yet it added to his majesty, it didn't diminish from it.

I could swear he almost looked taller, which couldn't be possible considering the height he was already. I tilted my head slightly unbeknown to myself.

Yep. He looked like he was straight off the cover of one of those fancy magazines.

As I pulled myself from my trance I realised he had stepped closer to me running his cool thumb along my lower lip releasing it from the grip my teeth had on it. That's when I realised I had been caught red handed staring.

"What did I tell you about that Little Mouse? Now. Are you ready to go?" He smirked as his hand snaked around my waist, beginning to manoeuvre me towards the passenger side of the car. I could feel my body coming to life under his touch again, the sensation of his hand on my hips had my heart racing.

He opened the door for me, waiting for me to move. That's when I released myself from my hormone raged trance and finally spoke "Wait you can drive?" I looked up at him in shock.

He shrugged nonchalantly, "It wasn't difficult to learn how." He answered, gesturing towards the open door to me, "After you Little Mouse."

I slipped into the passenger seat, securing my seatbelt as I watched him slide in effortlessly to the drivers side. Clicking his belt in place he winked at me before the engine roared to life.

"Should have brought spare underwear." I mumbled quietly to myself.

"Perhaps you shouldn't have worn any?"

My eyes widened, and my cheeks grew red. He chuckled beside me. "No point acting innocent now Darling. We both know that's most definitely not true."

"And who's fault is that? Hmm?" I laughed.

"Oh Darling, you just had her hidden away from the world, I simply helped you realise your potential." A sexy laugh left his lips before his eyes went back to the road again.

I couldn't help but glance at him while he was driving. He made it look so effortless, he was relaxed driving much to my surprise. One hand rested on the steering wheel guiding the car along through the streets, the other casually on his thigh. As we made our way through New York, the street lights illuminated his face as we passed by them, he was concentrated on the road ahead as I watched him. There was something...different? I jumped at the feel of his hand on my thigh, a smirk tugged on his lips.

"You know it's rude to stare?" He teased.

I laughed, "Well it's rude to look that good in a suit! Plus where's the fun in being good all the time?"

He shook his head as a breathy laughed escaped his mouth, "I will remember you said that. You can be dangerous you know Little Mouse, and not just because of that dress you are wearing. I heard what Barnes said you back there. Maybe I do need to be weary of his intentions with you after all. " His grip on my thigh restricted slightly, causing me to swallow hard.

I was certain he could feel my pulse racing through my skin, not to mention I felt my powers wave through my body. He must have felt it. As he turned his head briefly to meet my gaze, his eyes dark.

After a brief tense silence I cleared my throat and spoke, hoping to change the subject. "So where are we going?"

With that the hand that was on my thigh moved back to the steering wheel, "It's a surprise."