𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲?

Short Oikawa oneshot.Nothing more.
Y/N's wedding.
Is this a bad or a good ending, only the pov makes a difference.

No trigger warnings

Did that based on a popular sound.
Also it's extremely short.

Oikawa smiled brightly, looking up at Y/N and watched the door in expectation of the woman. He was his best friends best man. Wasnt that the most a friend could ever ask for? He had his hands down as he stood next to his best friend.

"Is it fun? "

He asked Y/N quietly, giving him a big incouraging smile.

"It is fun! "

Y/N smiled back at him, putting one hand on his shoulder.

"Are you happy? "

Oikawa asked again, putting his hand on top. Y/N nodded.

"I am happy. "

They both smiled at each other happily. Both smiles having a complete different meaning and behinds.

"You are like that, just like everyone. "

Oikawa chuckled and looked forward.

"Let's talk"

Oikawa side eyed Y/N  for a moment.

"What should we talk about? "

Y/N just asked carelessly, thinking he was going to say volleyball or something he liked.

"You're nervous, huh? "

With every word that came out of Oikawa's mouth, a little part of the beautiful shine he got in his eyes died up slowly. Y/N couldn't see it tho. Oikawa has been faking it for so long that even his best friend couldn't tell his fake persona and him. God.. He himself couldn't tell them apart either now could he?

"You're excited, huh? "

Oikawa's smile was the brightest as he tightened his grip on Y/N's shoulder.

"Right now I am the happiest.. "

Y/N had wrapped his arm around Oikawa and he did the same. One last bro hug, huh?

"Im glad we all met. "

Y/N finally looked up from the ground and revealed the tear in his eyes. Happy tears.

"I'm not alone"

That was Oikawa's breaking points. He smiled brightly and hugged him, letting his tears out. Knowing. They weren't the same as Y/N's.
They were not happy ones.