ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ-ꜱᴀɴ? ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?

First try to write a fan fiction-
Soulmate AU
Not proof read with no real plot.
It's just a test for me to try and learn how to write and I guess show you my type of writing.

I groaned loudly as I slowly sat up. I looked around my room.

"What a fucking mess.. "

He started rubbing my eyes and trying to clear my vision. I could still hear the loud ringing of my doorbell.

"MAID! THE DOOR! " I screeched loudly. The loud footsteps of my maid slowly disappeared. I guess she did went down stairs to open the door.

"Finally.. " The ringing stopped and threw myself back on the bed, my face hitting the pillow. "God damn I hate people.. " He murmured before closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep. Sadly, it did not work.

A light knock on the door, got my attention. "COME IN" I yelled as I once again, sat up. I was not in the mood to deal with anyone right now. I never was..

"Master." My maid said as she entered the room quietly with a soft smile. "Yachi-san has arrived. She would like to come in your room" She stated before walking towards me and placing my outfit for today on my bed. "I suggest you put your clothes on and go downstairs as quick as possible. It's not good to make a lady wait. " She said with a chuckled and a wink.

I blinked a couple of times in confusion, trying to understand what was happening and actually take in the information I was just given.

"Oh. Okay then. Get me and her something to eat while I'm changing"

She nodded and bowed down before smiling at me for the last time and leaving the room.

I growled at nothing and kicked my blanket off the bed. "God damnit I hate waking up" I was more moody than usual today. I wonder why.

I turned to the side and eyed my clothes. My maid had a surprisingly good style. She always picked the best clothes for me. I reached over to them and picked my shirt. I stared at the grey-ish color it has and slowly moved my eyes lower and lower, trying to focus on it. Maybe, if I stare at it for long enough I might actually see it's color!

After about half a minute of me staring at the shirt, I gave up with a sigh. "Fine then, shirt. Keep your secrets.. " I glared at it for one last time before getting up and taking the top of my pajama off and throwing it somewhere on the ground.

"Another day, another 10 hours of me trying to deal with the dumbasses I call my friends.. " Just with by thought, my brain hurts. I put on my shirt and quick change my pants as well. They are almost the same grey color, just a little darker.

I kicked the door open and looked around in the corridor for any other people. What a surprise to no one. I'm alone with my maids only. Again. My parents are already at work. "Oh well. " I shrugg. Just another day it is then. I don't even bother closing my room. I know there are people in this damn house that will close it for me. I shove my hands in my pockets and got on my way to the bathroom to wash my teeth and finish my routine.

Finally fucking done with all this. I am currently jumping down the stairs, I can't be bothered to do every single step separately.  I put my hands before my mouth and yell. "MORNINGGG" And with that, I am already on the first floor, heading to the kitchen.

"Good morning, (L/N)-san! " Yachi smiled and gripped harder on her backpack. She looked me up and down and chuckled. "What is with your hair? "

I stopped walking and looked at her confused. Do I have something on my hair? I raised my hand up and moved it through my hair. Oh god it was a mess. I really did forget to fix it, didn't I?