𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞!

One shot with Shoyo
At this point I am just clearing up and posting my already written in the notes stuff.

Very short one shot.
Also it's Gender neutral cuz why not.

"Me, Hinata Shoyo is going to confess today! Yes! I can do it! I totally can! "

He tried to quietly hype himself up as he walked down the school halls. Earlier that day he had set a letter to his crush.

Y/N.

It took him way too long to get himself any amount of courage to do even the first step. He had barely talked to Y/N but somehow felt connected to them.. Well. You see.. The confession would have been right in his hands if it wasn't for the fact that...Y/N was not into guys. Or at least as much as Hinata was aware of. So this was his only chance to do it.
Now or never....

" Okay they must be...right-.. "

He looked around for the door to the school fountain.

" Here! "

He smiled brightly but nervously as he opened the door.

" Hey Y/-"

His eyes widened as he eyed the person of his dreams. His long time crush... In someone else's arms. Or.. Actually. They had someone else in their arms.

"Yachi- I didn't know you felt that way-"

Y/N said with a blush as they rubbed the back of their head.

"I-i know! I-i really tried to hide it but- when I saw you just.. Sitting here alone- I decided to come over and shoot my shot! "

She said nervously with a smile.

"Well.. "

Y/N blushed at the cute girl and hugged her.

"I accept"

"Oh.. She... Confessed to them-?.. "

Hinata just stood there, slowly putting his hands and the gift he had down.

"I should.. Leave them have their moment then.. "

He sniffed and held back his tears, quietly closing the door.

"At least.. They look happy.. And I can.. Go practice now I guess.. "

He threw his gift in the trash and ran off to the gym.