Chapter 5| Random Encounters

The officer wore a badge and an ID on a grey-ish shirt. he was quite obviously at least above 50. Well no surprise there. He ,was after all, in his mid thirties when he questioned her about the death of her parents.

Tasha sat down. Few seconds went by and a man walked in. He wore a lab coat, and a badge for the victim advocate. He came and sat down near the other officer.

"Hi, my names Logan, this here is-"

"Officer James McCarthy, I know."

"Okay then, we're going to be asking you some questions. I know this was a really hard experience from you but, I'm gonna need you to recall as much of it as you can for me, alright?"

Tasha, wanting to save her breath, nodded and started explaining what happened, though she left out her thoughts. As she explained what happened, she kept thinking back to what the man- Logan- said when he asked her to recall the events. Hard? HARD? This was absolutely nothing compared to what had happened to her in her childhood. Heck, it was practically dust- crushed into molecules dust. Yet why, why did it feel so-so-so...terrifying?

By the time she finished, both men had taken plenty notes, and through out the story when she would freeze up, Logan did his job, and comforted her, as he put his arm on her shoulder and patted her on the back. She hated it. The feeling of someone touching her wasn't at all as comforting as one'd think. The trauma left by her 'parents' as a child wasn't exactly an easy thing to get over.

By the end, Officer McCarthy looked at her with pity. The girl lost her parents when she was 11, went off the grid for a while, came back when she was 18, and just 3 years later, was on the verge of being molested by some no-name rapist if not for the few men that had intervened before things got out of hand. She was currently wearing a puffy v neck beige blouse with a navy-black pencil skirt. Unbeknown to her, her sleeve had slightly driven up, revealing the beginning of what seemed to be a mark left on her body- a scar. Before the officer could inquire about it, she got up and left.

What he didn't know was the she already knew he saw it. (i mean- when you practically bear a whole into someone's arm, just by staring at it intensely, their bound to notice-like) Without waiting for the officer to bombard her with questions, Tasha, not feeling too pleased with the way things had turned out, left the room, ironically not actually answering any questions...

After she left, the officer had an inquiring gaze, and Logan looked at her with confusion. The officer went to the D.C.C (department of criminal records) and pulled out the file of Tasha Schmidt.

Name:- Tasha Roosevelt Schmidt

Birth date:- 15/8/2000

Age:- 21

Zodiac Sign:- LEO

Address:- Unknown

Profession:- Fashion designer/shopkeeper

Status:- Alive

Origins:- Unknown