Chapter 29

"That's exactly what my dream was about last night, everything that I Love about you, the accident was Just what it was and had it not happened we'd be married,  Jessie hiding you and the Explosion, the universe has no say in it.
I Love you Amy  more than you can imagine, I want us to get married in two weeks Amy, no more waiting,   I would like you to be Mrs Borden ,  Sorry,
Mrs Fleming Borden when you give birth to our baby, do you think Lou and Lisa could pull it off that quickly".
Amy Looked at Ty shocked, then she looked at her belly and pointed, 
" Err, my Dress won't fit".
"I think you look Beautiful, we'll get a different dress if that's okay".
"But I was so looking forward to you seeing me in that Dress Ty".
"Okay, how about we get married Just with Family, then after baby's been born and your ready we hold a fake wedding with you in your Dress in front of family and Friends this time,  then a big reception, and you can show your Dress off to everyone".
"I love that Idea Doctor Borden,  I love you so much".
"I love you Too".
They threw there arms around each other at the same time, kissed, cried (both of them) kissed and cried some more, they Just held each other for ages.
Eventually they made there way back towards the Ranch House holding on to each other, they saw the Family on the porch now including Lou and made a point of stopping and snogging Just so they could see, then carried on back.
"Well everyone,  I think we Just got our Answer, I'll make fresh drinks and a Decaff for Amy".
As they walked up onto porch they were both smiling like Cheshire Cats, "We have a big Favour to ask of Lou and Lisa (who Just walked out the door)".
"Okay, what's the Favour".
"Do you two think you could put a wedding together for Just us and Family with a small reception in two weeks ".
"Two Weeks".
"Yes, we're going to have a much bigger Fake wedding and big reception after the baby's born because I want to wear my original dress,  which I can't like this".
"Err, we can do that can't we Lou".
"Yes  but why not wait till after".
"Because Ty being the gentleman he is wants us to be married when I give birth to this little one, which is really what should of happened".
"Amy, Ty".
"Yes Grampa".
"I think it's an excellent Idea".
"Thank you Grampa".
"Thank you Jack".
Lisa looked around and Lou nodded, "Right, wedding in two weeks it is".
"Thank you Lisa , Lou ".
Ty sat down and pulled Amy to sit on his Lap.
"Third Time Lu......"
Everyone Shouted at Jack, "DONT".
Then they all started Laughing.
The following day Lou took Amy into Calgary to look for a Wedding Dress, but nothing to expensive, Amy felt like she had to tell the Sales person that she already had a dress but due to the accident everything got put on hold then the Explosion but she was already pregnant and in a coma.
She felt that it looked like she was getting married because she was pregnant which wasn't the case.
Lou tried to tell her that it wasn't there business and she was there to Just buy a dress.
Eventually she found one and it was beautiful,  she couldn't wait for Ty to see her.

To be continued