Σ੧❛𝘈.𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘰𝘮𝘪 ❛✿ 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦

brahman! akashi x fem! reader
tw| none
______________________

To say that you were completely clueless was an understatement. Perhaps, maybe you're just a little naive to your surroundings?

Who knows?

But this type of personality trait of yours has made him to be in a difficult spot, even with the help of senju, his younger sister, you still couldn't take the hint.

It's up to his next moves from now on.
__________________________

Y/N's POV

"Senju-chan! Do you wanna help me get ready? I have a date today around 2PM!" Senju turned to look at me, focus no longer contained at her ice cream popsicle that was slowly starting to melt.

"A date?! With who?" She looked curious now, trying her best not to overboard me with questions. "It's a secret! I'll tell you how it went when i come back from the date! Also, is akashi free tomorrow? We need to go shopping and buy some gifts for imaushi later on." Senju already lost track and was distracted by the word 'shopping' as soon as it slipped out of my mouth.

"You're right! Ah, i need to go now, don't think i can help you get ready." She guiltily stood up to grab her hoodie.

"Brahman stuffs to take care of?"

"Err yeah!"
_________

AKASHI's POV

I waited outside for senju to come out. She's taking forever and I'm tired of waiting.

"I'm here!" She popped out of your house and we started walking. "You wanna know something?" I raised an eyebrow, completely interested with her question.

"It's about y/n-san."

I puffed a small amount of smoke in the air with a small smile, remembering how you would always pretend to cough out loud so that he would stop smoking around you, especially around senju too.

"What is it?"

She scoffed, giving me a dirty look. "I'm not telling you for free. If you want to know, then you have to accompany me and y/n-san shopping tomorrow!" I thought about it for a while and agreed with her condition. More time to spend with you then.

"Alright. You see, at 2PM, y/n is gonna go on a date with a guy. I don't know where though."

Ah, right. You really can't sit still, can you?

"A date? How many dates has she been to? Tell her to stop wasting her time already." I silently stared at the ground as we walk. Senju poked my shoulders cheekily, "You're jealous, aren't you? How about you finally confess and ask her out? Geez, you're the Vice President of brahman and you're still shy to do these types of things." I bonked her head, mumbling incoherent words.

"Soon enough."
____________

Y/N's POV

"So, you're not interested in a romantic relationship but just friends with benefits?"

My date, hotaru, nodded with an awkward smile. I smiled at him, deep down my hand was ready to grab the glass of coffee and splash it all over his stupid face.

"I see, then i'll be going." I stood up, grabbing my bag to leave. "Wait, you're not interested?" He looked surprised from my reaction, was he expecting something else? I glared at him in disgust before pushing his body away.

"No, it was a waste of time meeting you."

I left the cafe and heaved a long sigh.

"Once again, what a fail." I slowly walked past the empty lake that was able to calm my thoughts. Sometimes, i do wonder if I'm cursed in love or I'm not meant to have a lover. That sounds pretty outrageous but anything could happen, right?

"Failed?"

The familiar voice stood beside me, hands in his pockets. I chuckled while looking down on the ground. "Yeah, how'd you know? Senju must've ratted me out, huh?" He hums in delight, why does he sound happy about it?

"Oi, are you happy that my date went wrong again? I'm seriously hurt right now."

He finally looks at me with this different gaze, it's strange. His gaze was gentle and calm, the opposite of the akashi i know that runs brahman merciless with his younger sister.

"Whatcha looking at me like that for?" He leans in closer, our faces were inches apart.

He's making me nervous, wait...WHAT AM I SAYING?!

Just as i thought he was going to close the gap between us, he pats my head.

"Huh?"

"Y/n, you sure are a hopeless romantic."

I got even more confused. He's giving me mixed signals, does he like me or something? Come to think about it..hmm?

____________________________
"Y/n-san, what type of guys are you into?" Senju asked as i help her to style her hair. Akashi was quietly observing our interaction from the couch.

"I don't know, as long as he treats me well and is happy for who i am, then it's fine!" She laughs at my answer while staring at akashi with a sly grin.

"You heard that, onii-san?"
____________________
"Akashi, look! That couple is so sweet!" I pointed to a couple that was feeding each other ice cream with huge smiles on their faces. He scoffs, scooping a huge amount of ice cream and shoves it into my mouth.

"Hey!" I swallowed it and smacked his head.

"What? You were the one who said that it was sweet? Why not just try it with me now that I'm here?"
_________________________

Holy shit, I'm so fucking dumb. If the ground could swallow me whole right now, that would be the first thing that i'd wish for.

"Finally realised it, eh?"

I looked away to avoid akashi's face which he turned me back and lifts up my chin.

"So you really....like me?" I fiddled with my fingers nervously. He didn't reply, only staring at my face. Is there something wrong? I poked his cheeks which he immediately snapped out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, your face looks so kissable right now, i was trying to hold myself back." He smirks, pulling me closer.

"And yes, i like you."

"Always have, since day one."
_____________________

This was requested by

TADAA!! It's another update and i hope you enjoyed it💟

+

I've been wondering, for my future sanzu oneshots, shall i use 'sanzu haruchiyo' or 'akashi haruchiyo'? I think the latter right since it's his real name?