𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩 𝕝𝕖𝕖 - 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤

As I walked to the kitchen, I felt a pair of hands grabing me by my waist. I looked back and i see Felix Lee, my lovely boyfriend. He's so sweet! He put his head on my shoulder!

-Ugh....I love you so much, y/n! he said in his deep voice

-I love you too, Felix! I love you so much!

He smiled and then he went to the kitchen to cook something. He decided to make some pancakes with honey!
After the pancakes were done, Felix shouted...

-Y/N! COME HERE! THE PANCAKES ARE DONE!

The moment I heard Felix, I got up and ran to the kitchen. He was standing there. He had a plate full of pancakes and a jar of honey next to it.
I hugged him and then I took his hand and pulled him towards the table so that we could sit down and eat!

-mmm....the pancakes are awesome, Felix! When are you making brownies? i asked him laughing

-Ohh brownies? but I made brownies last week! Why do you like brownies so much?

-Brownies are everything! They are soo tasty! I love them! i answered Felix

He didn't say anything, he just started laughing and continued eating his pancake.
After we had eaten all the pancakes, I promised Felix that I would wash the dishes. He agreed with that and went upstairs!

After i washed the dishes, I wanted to go upstairs to see what was Felix doing.
I went in our room and I found him wrapped in a blanket. He was asleep! He looked so cute! I went to bed and hugged him, falling asleep with him!

words: 280