x4

Adrien's POV:

They got up from the ground, confused. It was a big hole in the ground next to them.

A: Marinette, are you alright?

Marinette was shivering, unable to move from the cold.

Adrien lifted her up, holding her tight and they went back inside. Both knew nothing about the circumstances of how they ended up in that scenario. After they warmed up, he asked where to put his wet clothes.

M: Here, go change, I'll change too then make us some tea, okay?

He just nodded. I just can't remember.. Plagg tried to console him but he didn't know what to do neither.

Adrien changed his clothes and didn't even know why he was in a bad mood. He grabbed a blanket from her bed and went at the trapdoor.

In the meantime, Plagg was really worried.

P: Adrien? Do you remember.. He noticed him gesturing towards the thunderstorm.

He suddenly remembered and the blanket felt out of his hands, and he lost control too, almost falling but hit her bunk bed instead.

A: Plagg I'm such a dick! How could I say such horrible words. He was really ashamed of himself. Tikki flew from behind and hit him on his head, then hid.

P: Are you okay?

A: Yeah I have a headache. What happened?

P: Nothing, go down she's waiting.

P: What was that for?

T: When something sudden happends, like fainting from emotions or hitting your head, you forget what happened before the impact. At least, now he forgot for good.

Plagg was devastated.

P: At least, we avoided a catastrophe, right?

T: Don't be sad Plagg, I know you care a lot about Adrien.

P: It's my fault too, I never care about his feelings. If he gets akumatized again..

T: I wish we could forget the bad memories too, don't think about it, come here, she tried to make him feel better.

(...)

M: I put our clothes in the dryer and the tea is done, we have to sleep here since downstairs is occupied, and they're snoring.

A: Pff, he laughed, let me help you. He opened the trapdoor

They drank the tea and looked at the sunrise, then got up in the bed and realized there was little space for both. Adrien layed on the side and he snuggled Marinette in so they would both be comfortable.

She was of course, blushing, as usual but she was too tired to process anything. Marinette told him sweet dreams and instantly fell asleep. She's so captivating. Good night princess. After a while, he fell asleep too.

Around 11AM, he woke up realizing they fell asleep cuddling, just like when he was Chat Noir.
He moved a bit but didn't say a word so she wouldn't wake up. She was a bit cold so he pulled her closer to warm her a bit.

He heard Alya's and Nino's voices in the kitchen coming closer, eventually opening up the trapdoor. He didn't move and closed his eyes.

Al: Son't wake them up dummy. Aww, look at them. They're so precious. She took a picture of them.

N: I'm proud of Adrien honestly, I thought he'd never realize his feelings for her.

Al: Shh, be quiet. They went away from the bed. It finally stopped raining, we can go home. I'll leave a note on her desk, go get our backpacks.