CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

*******

Trent's pov

"Baby just give her time I'm sure she'll come around." My girlfriend Cindy tells me. Earlier my mom told me to get ready we we're invited for dinner at the Black's residence. I was excited and scared at the same time we haven't talked since the first dinner fiasco. "But what if she doesn't." I ask. "I don't know what you want me to say Trent. You really hurt her I don't know if she'll ever forgive you."  And that's what I'm afraid of. " I know" I sigh. "Yoh Trent it's time to go!" I hear Case holler from the hall. "Baby I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." Wrapping up our phone call. "Alright bye I love you." I smile. " I love you too bye."

Matteo's pov

"Do not ruin this again." My mom warns before ringing  the Bell and Mrs Black shortly opens the door to welcome us in. "Hey Guys, come on in. Thank you for coming." We enter and she usher's us to the set dinning room. I see Mr Black and his children but I don't see Heather. She's the one person I came to see.

Heather's pov

" I hope I'm not l-" I stop and see everyone here. I'm not that late I had to fresh up after I helped mama with dinner. " Mom!" I rush towards her  falling into her arms. " Hey baby." She hugs me back. "Mom stop keeping her for yourself give her to me." Josh spins me from mom's arms engulfing me in a tight bear hug. I roll my eyes at him. "Bear your killing me." He chuckles releasing me. " I couldn't help it I missed you." With pat on head. " Oh move aside  Josh." Bella pushes him hugging me. Someone missed me. " Hey,H" she tightly hugs me. "I'm happy to see you too Bells." I giggle. "Come on guys let's take our seats." Mama calls us. We walk to the table taking our seats. I'm sitting between Josh and Bella while Becky sits next to Josh followed by Xavier.

Papa sits at the head of the table followed by mama then mom. Matteo,Case and Trent are right Infront of me while Mason and Dante are seated at Trent's left.  Ace and Fred are not here  I'm a bit sad Ace wasn't able to make it because of work but that's fine I'll just wait for tomorrow. And of course Fred is still with the aunt. " Hey mom when's Fred coming back?" I asked. " I'm not sure maybe next week. we really haven't talked his phone been off lately." She says. " What's wrong." Mama asked. " My husband is visiting his sick aunt in New York." She tells them. " That's awful do you know what she has?" Mommy shakes her head. "He never really disclosed what was really wrong he was in a rush. they we're really close growing up. Everything just happened so fast. His in shock." She says quietly, I can tell it upsets her a bit She's not able to be by his side. " I'm  sure everything will work out." Papa says.

Everything goes great so far and we're onto desert. Mama makes a mean cranberry pie. it's amazing I tell you. "This pie is amazing Mrs Black." Bella gushes. " Thank you." Mama smiles. We hear the door bell ring, That must be Ace. But Xavier beats me to it. " I got it." We wait and he comes back with a package. "Who was that?" Papa asked. " I don't know this was left outside and I found no one out there." That's strange. "What's inside." Becky asked. "I don't know it doesn't have an address of where it came from or who it's for." We all look at the strange package. "Well open it and let's find out." He puts it on the table and slowly unwrapping  the paper. When he sees what's inside his face changes to an angry expression. " What's wrong what's inside?" I ask. He picks up what looks like a doll that's been stubbed and cut up with a missing head. Everyone gasps. "What the hell is that." Dante asked. There's a note stuck to it he turns it trying to read. " What does it say?" Bella asked. "A gift to show my love for you. I've been watching you and I see your glued to my man like some tramp. And that's making me really angry I've tried to warn you but you won't stay away so I hope this does it. Remember I'm watching your every fucking move. Kisses 💖💖💖

Signed by his true queen💋💋

I shakily take a deep breath trying to come down. Why do I have a feeling that note was meant for me.

Case's Pov

What the fuck is this?

Our Electricity cut but I made sure to wait so I could write you guys a long chapter. I hope you enjoy it.
If you find any mistakes I'm sorry I'm just tired.

Eish talk about stalker alert I'm scared for Heather.
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And tell me what you think.💞💞

Byeeeeeee👋👋👋👋👋