(4) The Monster!

Zacznij od początku

"Sorcery. I knew there was something dubious going on here." The Duke whispers to his men.

"Elsa." Anna whispers.

Elsa searches for the doorknob still looking at everyone. Elsa finally opens the door and runs out of the castle Y/n following close behind. They burst out of the castle doors with a grunt being greeted by a crowd of citizens. The crowd notices her and starts clapping. Elsa & Y/n duck through the crowd, Elsa holding her exposed hand.

"Queen Elsa." Addresses a bowing Townsman not noticing Y/n.

Elsa & Y/n push through him but get stopped by a Townswoman with a baby.

"Your majesties, are you all right?" she asks them concerned.

Elsa backs up looking at all the people while Y/n watches her nervously. Elsa backs up into the fountain and grabs the edge.The edge freezes as she touches it. The Towns people gasp as the water freezes in its shape. The Duke & his men burst through the doors.

"There she is! Stop them!" The Duke shouts.

"Please, just stay away from me. Stay away!" Elsa yells scared.

Ice accidentally shoots from her hand and turns the staircase into ice, making The Duke and his men fall.

"Monster. Monster!" The Duke Proclaims.

The crowd starts to panic. Elsa & Y/n duck through the crowd. AGAIN. Anna runs out of the castle doors holding Elsa's glove in hand, Hans close behind. Elsa & Y/n dash out of one of the back gates and down to the shoreline. Elsa & Y/n turn around to the sound of Anna's voice. Elsa backs up onto the fjord. Elsa gasps as the water freezes under her feet making Y/n turn her head.

"Elsa don't." Y/n whispers.

"Elsa, Y/n! Wait, please." Anna asks, coming out of the same door her sisters came out of.

Elsa glances back at Anna, but turns away. She hesitantly steps out onto the fjord. It freezes instantly. She breaks out into a run, as the water freezes over with each step. But this time Y/n doesn't follow not wanting to leave Anna.

"Elsa, stop!" Anna shouts, rushing past Y/n and onto the fjord only to fall.

"Anna!" Both Hans & Y/n call, dashing to Anna's side.

Elsa reaches the far shore and sprints up into the mountains.

"The fjord." Hans points out.

The ice spreads out until the entire fjord is frozen, locking the ships in place.

______________________________________________________________________________

It starts to snow. Hans & the sisters move through the panicking crowd.

"Snow?" The crowd asks.

"Are you all right?" Hans asks Anna.

"No." Anna responds shocked.

"Did you know?" Hans asks Anna.

"No." Anna solemnly says.

Nearby, the Duke flutters about in fright.

"Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! The Queen has cursed this land! She must be stopped! You have to go after her." The Duke demands his thugs.

Anna & Y/n rush up to the Duke.

"Wait, no!" Y/n stops him.

"You two! Is there sorcery in you, too? Are you monsters, too?" The Duke accuses them, hiding behind his goons.

Anna notices Y/n is hesitant so she answers."No. No. We're completely ordinary."

"That's right they are." Hana says confidently.

Y/n rolls her eyes while Anna looks at him, her eyebrows raised.

"-in the best way." he adds.

"My-my sister's not a monster." Anna tries to convince him.

"She nearly killed me!" The Duke yells still behind his goons.

"You slipped on ice." Y/n adds.

"Her ice!" The Duke says pointing toward the ice everywhere.

"It was an accident. She was scared." Y/n says not happy that her sister is being accused.

"She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this.... Tonight was my fault. I pushed her. So I'm the one that needs to go after her." Anna proclaims.

"Yes." The Duke agrees.

"What?" Hans asks confused.

"Bring me my horse, please." Anna asks.

"Anna, no. It's too dangerous." Han says concerned.

Y/n rolled her eyes and confesses,"Elsa's not dangerous."

"I'll bring her back, and I'll make this right." Anna declares.

"I'm coming with you." Hans says.

Y/n swore that he could hear her rolling her eyes at his "heroic act".

"No, I need you here to take care of Arendelle." Anna tells him.

"On my honor." Hans says as Anna puts her cloak on.

"Okay, but I'm coming." Y/n states.

"Y/n-" Anna tries to get her from coming.

"No Y/n-ing me. 1. She's my sister too. 2. I'm not letting you go by yourself. & 3. You can't leave without getting permission from the second in command." Y/n interrupts while pointing at herself for the last reason.

"Fine." Anna finally agrees.

"Good! Not that you had a choice, but good!" Y/n comments as she throws on her cloak and the sisters both hop on the horse. Y/n in front while Anna holds onto her waist.

"I leave Prince Hans in charge!" Y/n declares.

"Are you sure you can trust her? I don't want you getting hurt." Han asks, concerned.

"She's my sister, she would never hurt me." Anna replies.

Y/n snaps the reins and rides out while Hans watches after them.

(1325 Words)