He feels like he's constantly living in a state of anxiety, especially this last month. It's not easy trying to be a full-time drug dealer and full-time student, huh? His conscious seems to ask in a sarcastic voice.

He leans back in the seat relaxing a bit as Back on Tour by G Herbo makes his surround sound thump. Letting out a sigh he rests his arm on the side of door covering his face. Taking a deep breath he calms himself down bobbing his head to the beat.

That quick it's interrupted when his phone starts ringing. Instead of having it play throughout the car since it's connected, he puts his phone to his ear. "Yeah."

Hearing a familiar male voice jumping right into the call giving out threats, Gee pulls the phone away from his ear looking at the unsaved number. "When I see you, nigga, it's over." He's been getting a lot of calls like this and he's tired. He has an idea of who it is, but doesn't know for sure.

Gee can't even find the energy to get into a screaming match or argue with the person. "If you want, come see me then. If not, leave me the hell alone and quit callin' my fuckin' phone with empty threats," he hangs up.

Niggas hate the fact Gee's an out of towner making all this money in their city. They don't get how he's not from Dallas, but has all these connections. Working with Choice and Fade helped a lot. He's elevated now that they have someone who can supply them with the packs.

The drug dealer who Fade has beef with has become a major problem for everyone. It should've been solved immediately after he had something to do with Juju dying. He killed an innocent person and should've been dealt with.

He shot at Gee that night at the club just because he knows Fade. He shot at Choice's house causing him to move. He's had several run-ins with Fade that resulted in shootouts, car chases, and driveby's. Clearly, Gee's going to have to handle this himself.

Nobody's going to keep threatening his life. He's not going to live everyday paranoid, so this needs to be resolved.

Finally, the traffic's moving. Gee turns his music back up as You Ain't Gang by Lil Bibby plays while he weaves in and out of the two lane highway getting off at his exit. Once he gets to UNT he spends ten minutes trying to find the closest parking spot to the building his class is in.

Quickly he grabs his backpack hustling towards the building because his class starts in ten minutes. While walking he mumbles some of the stuff he needs to know for the test to himself. Without scheduled study halls, he's become way too lax about studying. He's passing all his classes, but before he was making straight A's. He had to if he wanted a certain GPA so he'd be eligible to play. Now he's okay with B's and C's like he's not smart as hell.

Gee enters the lecture hall for his class. The graduate student who's the professor's assistant stands at the front of the class announcing, "Today's test day. Make sure you leave an empty seat between whoever you're sitting next to."

He jogs up the steps finding Colby so he can sit on the same row as him. He does as the student teacher says leaving a seat between them removing his backpack and coat. "Look who decided to show up to class today," Jux daps him before he sits.

"Test days are all that matter and I'm passing," he responds while getting a mechanical pencil out.

"I don't know how you do it," Jux shakes his head. Gee can admit he's drifted apart from everyone. He never gets to hang out with them and it wasn't like they invited him to. He only sees Colby because they have a class together, but Gee usually only comes on big days like today. "This is nice! Is this Gucci?" He asks looking at the jacket in the seat between them.