♧⃘ twenty-two ♧⃘

Start from the beginning

"Corin..." I started, and he looked away.

"You did this, didn't you?"

He started laughing like a maniac, and turned back at me. "I had to!"

"You're mental..." I mumbled, more tears slipping out of my eyes.

"It was for your safety, Tulip. You're safe now—"

"My safety? You could've gave me a concussion! My god, I probably have a concussion. And you let me sleep? The thought of you even touching me-"

I was cut off by him bringing his lips to mine, and I urgently pushed him off. "Get off of me!" I covered my face with my arms, now sobbing.

"Where's my phone." I breathed, my words breaking.

"Here.. I deleted every phone number you had." He handed me my phone, now cracked.

I took a deep breath, and entered my passcode, the glass shards from the cracked screen rubbing against my skin. I didn't pay much attention to it. Compared to the whole situation, my cracked screen was a minor problem.

My phone opened to the home screen, and I went to 'Contacts'.

"D*mn, you really did." I chucked.

I shut my phone off, and started to get out of bed.

I tried my best to ignore the pain, and I noticed it wasn't just in my head. It was everywhere.

I winced, but finally got off the bed, the cold floor tickling my feet.

"I'm gonna use the restroom." I snuck the phone into the pockets of my jeans.

"Okay?" Corin eyed me.

I slowly walked to the bathroom near the door, and walked in.

I knew I couldn't just leave the room, I couldn't run with this pain.

I closed the door, and locked it.

I pulled out my phone, and tried to remember one of their phone numbers.

I had them in Notes.

I quickly scrambled through the apps in my phone, and found the Notes app.

• Tommy's number!
***-***-****
I clicked out of the app after I memorized the number, and went to the Phone app.

I quickly typed in the number, and reached for the green call button.

"You doing okay in there?" Corin voices from the other side of the door.

"Mhm, leave me be please."

"Alrighty!..." He scoffed.

Jeez, okay then.

Once I knew he left, I clicked the call button.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?" I heard his voice whisper through the phone. "Look- I'm kind of busy at the moment, and I don't know who this is. I'm just gonna-"

"Tommy." I sobbed.

"Who- Junie?..." He mumbled.

"Tommy, are you okay?"

"I'm- no, are you okay?"

"Well, I don't think I'm in the best condition right now. Uh, White Horse hotel, room- sh*t, I don't know the room number. Be quiet." I unlocked and opened the door. "Corin, what room number are we? I want to know if it's one of my lucky numbers. What else should I do? I'm bored and I can't pee."

"Uhm...? Room 350."

I closed the door again and locked it.

"Room 350, which means the 3rd floor. I'd bring Wilbur with you, my parents and Corin are both here."

"Of course I'm bringing Wilbur. Stay safe, Juniper. Can we stay on call or no?"

"We can't, I'm sorry."

"Oh... okay. Love- uh.. stay safe."

"Yeah... I'll try, Tom. You too."

"See you soon."

"See you soon." I repeated.

I hung up and deleted the contact off my phone.

Alrighty, not the best chapter but like yes why not give you some more content...

BUT LOOK I MADE YOU SOME CONTENT!!!! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Have a good day<3