Who are you?

(Remind me why you are going back there.)

"To make a statement. I need the world to know that I am back. Plus I need to get my life back, my friends and family back and find my purpose in life."

(What about your parents partner? What are you going to do about them?)

"You said Trihexa told you something before she died. She said " You will never find out about the boys past, his origin. About his parents."

(That's what she told me as she was bargaining for her life. Again I am sorry I forgot to tell. My memory was a little fuzzy after coming back.)

"I guess we are going to have to find out who my parents are. Finally we are home."

We see Issei landing on a cliff looking down to see the lights from the Kuoh community shining through night sky showing its livelihood.

"Let's have a look and see if things have changed, shall we?"

Issei jumped up in the air releasing his mechanical wings and soared through the sky so fast.

Issei then landed in alley near the edge of town with his wings retracting and disappearing as if they never existed.

"Wow this place looks amazing. Doesn't look like there was a war here. Devil's are remarkable. How is it they could such repairs in such a short time. Look at this Ddraig. They even built new buildings and new business."

(It is astounding.)

"Let's just take a walk and enjoy this beautiful moon. It's speaking to me. It's as if it and I are one."

2 Hours Later

"I still can't believe that this the same Kuoh from 6 months ago."

Issei said taking a sit on bench in his favorite spot on Kuoh, the place where it all began. The park.

As Issei was relaxing on the bench enjoying the evening sky when he suddenly flinched.

(Issei did you feel that just now. Someone is forcefully trying to enter Kuoh and these people seems to be extremely powerful.)

"Let's just chill maybe the Alliance has already taken note and has sent someone to deal with these people."

Just then a magical circle appeared right before Issei.
Out of it came five individuals that reeked of strength. Their mere aura was lighting the darkness surrounding the park.

"Is this place Rekka?."

"Yes Itiko this is where the barrier surrounding Kuoh is setup from. If we can destroy the source ,then the army can march in and conquer this place from the Alliance."

"What I don't get is why do they wants this place?"

"Ji this place is the base for the Alliance. This is where the little sisters of the Mou's live. On top of that ,this is where the Grigori's princes learn. Therefore this is where to target if we really want to make a statement to the Alliance."

"Hahahaha.........wait so you idiots want to attack Kuoh for that."

The five individuals turned their to see Issei sittings on the bench laughing his ass off.

"Itiko I told you to find if this place was occupied by any living soul."

"I did Rekka I didn't sense anyone, infact we all didn't sense him when we arrived."

"You see I can't let you guys destroys this place. It has sentimental value to me, plus this where my friends and family live. So as a warning please leave before you become the first to fall to my overwhelming might."

"Hahahahaha. Are you crazy young boy. I can't sense a shred of aura from you. Compared to us you are a mere ant and we will squash you were you stand."

Issei stood up and his face went blank. He tilted his head and a black aura started to leak from his bandages.

" I will ask you again to leave before I destroy you."

"Listen here kid get out of here before we kill you."

"Your insolence is what killed you."
"Ddraig if I use my techniques are you positive no one will feel my presence?
(Partner I am very sure afterall stealth is what it was created for. It's quite surprising how you mastered them so quickly. I believe this would be a good place to test your ability.)

Just then Issei's black aura exploded lashing out. It then started to circle around him and in mere moments Issei stood before them clad in black dragon armour head to toe. It was similar to his balance breaker's scale mail. He detached his tail and it turned itself into a sword.

"You reign in the shadows of the moonlit night."

"Divine Assassin!!!!"

The five individuals were beyond speechless. The boy had released a powerful attack yet they could barely feel a shred of aura from him.

"After all that and you are still weaker than us, Aren't you disappointed."

"Can't you hear me? Answer me you brat."

(I am sorry but my partner can't answer anyone at the moment. He has erratic behaviour, when he is about to kill he becomes emotionless and silent. Remember that you brought this onto yourself.)

"Huh?"

Issei then disappeared and one of the individuals had been struck down. He had been sliced in half and none of them had felt him move or seen him.
The remaining four released their wings. They leaped into the air trying to get away from him.

Issei was surprised to see two of them with angel wings, one with fallen angel wings and the last was a devil.

Issei's aura started to gather on his shoulders only to form two canons. They started to buzz charging by sucking all the aura Issei was releasing.
The canons started to fire rapidly in the air trying to  shoot the four out of the sky. At the rate the canons were firing none of the four could dodge and all were struck down.

As the individuals were standing to finish fighting Issei felt 17auras approaching. Out of the 17, 9 were very familiar to him.

"I really wanted to enjoy this fight but since they came here sooner I guess I have to finish you right here and now." Issei said holding his sword.

"Infinite Slasher."

And in mere seconds all of the individuals head been decapitated and their bodies lay there lifeless.

Issei then released his armour.
"Ddraig I think it's time to get out of here."

(Sure.)
Issei then ran out of the park to land on tall building outside of the park.
He looked behind him to see the people he used the call his comrades arrive at the scene.

Issei returned to walking around the town.
"Hey Ddraig were do dragons like to live."

(In caves.)

"Okay."

Issei then made a teleportation circle that led him to a mountain range that was in Kuoh.
He appeared right before the opening of a deep cave.

"This is were we will be staying."

He entered the cave and started doing another spell.
After he was done a bright flash exploded and a mansion was now part of the cave.

"It's still amazing how much my magic has improved."

(That it is, especially your ability for seals and stealth spells.)

"Thank you Ddraig. Now let's get settled in."

****************************
Hey guys this is a short chapter that explains the beginning of what is about to happen please vote and comment