His Return

Issei had fallen unconscious due to the pain that he felt from his whole body.
Suddenly he has woken up to see himself still in the bush.
Remembering what happened he wished so hard that all he had witnessed was a lie and a dream but the familiar ache of his heart was all the proof he needed.
He then lifted his shirt expecting to see nothing since the pain felt emotional but to his surprise there was a white hole right at the position of his heart. The mysterious thing was that it was swirling as if it was sucking things into his heart.

Trying to stand up he noticed that his strength was deteriorating and at a fast rate.
He then stood up on his feet and started to walk to his home.
When he arrived he went straight to his bedroom to go and get some sleep to recover his strength.

Suddenly Issei saw Rias coming up to him holding a sword and started chasing him.
Suddenly she caught upto him but as he was about to slash at him he was now at a different place seeing his very first girlfriend, Raynare .

" I told you, you are worthless. The same thing that I killed you for is the same thing that made you fight battles you didn't have to and to suffer as you are now." she said laughing crazily at him
"At the end of the day you are the pathetic and same worthless loser I killed those many months ago."

Suddenly everything went black then a flame rose and the his buddy Ddraig came out.

" I am so relieved to be dead but sad at the same time.
Happy because you were a disgrace to the red dragon emperor name and you caused me so many problems. You were the weakest among all of my hosts and because of you I m sad because I cant fight my destined rival anymore. You ruined me Issei." he said spitting at the boy.

Suddenly he woke up realizing that it was all a dream, a bad nightmare.
He closed his eyes and all he could see were the nightmares all night so he ended up not sleeping at all.

As the sun raised and hot on his faces and open eyes he then woke up to prepare for school.

He took a bath as usual and wore his classic red shirt and Kuoh academy uniform.

Making his way downstairs he then went to the fridge and prepared himself breakfast and a lunchbox for school.

While doing so the girls then made their way to the kitchen.
Issei was heart broken but he could not deny the fact that he still loved the girls.
Upon seeing them thoughts of their good times started to flash through his mind and all of a sudden the pain from the previous night started to get worse.

Trying to avoid a scene he then grabbed his lunch and left for school whilst trying to hide the pain that he was feeling.

He arrived at school. Everyone could clearly see that the boy was tired and that some thing was bothering.
During the day issei was caught glancing out the window or dozing off only to wake up screaming due to the things he saw in the dream world of his.
Everyone was laughing and started spreading rumors that the boy was crazy. All his ORC friends who were in the same class as him which was 3A were embarrassed by his display.

During the club meeting everyone had arrived and seemed to have voted on something while Issei hadn't arrived. The decision was so important that evfn Rias and Akeno showed up to this meeting.

Upon entering the room Issei felt the tension in the room.
Everyone was looking at him Kiba and Gasper with a sad face and the girls with a neutral expression.

"Issei welcome to your last meeting."

Upon hearing the word last he was deadpanned.

"Issei we heard about your display in class and to be honest it's ruining the clubs image. This used to be prestigious but because of you, you perverseness and your stunts you are dragging this clubs name in the mud. So because of that most of us have decided to kick you out of the Occult Research Club. " said Rias looking at him blankly.

Issei understanding the situation just turned around to leave.
Just as he was outside he saw the other male compatriots of the ORC running to catch up to him.

"Issei sorry but I did not want this. I just arrived in the room to see the girls conducting their meeting and because of majority and me bong Rias' knight I couldn't do anything." Kiba said holding his best friend.

" Brother I am sorry if I could anything I would do it." Gasper said looking down.
Issei then pat his head and Kiba's shoulder.
They looked at him to see him wear a fake smile.

"Don't worry about me, I will be fine." he said continuing to walk going home.

The pain he felt in the morning had come back and thus time stronger than ever.
Reaching his house he then went to his bed to sleep.

That night he had the same nightmare and the day after he didn't go to school.
He didn't eat anything that day.
For the next week he never slept having nightmares then those nightmares started to turn night terrors and delusions were he could see things attacking him while he was awake the whole night.

______________________________________

One week later

Due to not eating lack of sleep and and continuous brain trauma Issei was as skinny as bones.
On his way to school people would look at the boy with pity and some mocked him seeing him in such a state.
Some of the Kendo girls were feeling pity for him.
Everyone was worried about him. Even the teachers but because of his past everyone avoided helping him thinking it was karma.

As of right now he was just arriving home and the pain he was feeling was now horrid.
Every night the swirling hole on his chest would hurt and suck the life and strength out of him causing an unbelievable amount of pain.

He had asked Rias to ask Sirzechs if he could help him but Rias would never allow him to finish what he was saying.
He tried reaching Michael but he was busy with the repairs of heaven to attend to the boy.

Right now he was calling his last hope. Some one who was more like a father figure to Issei, Azezel.

Azezel : Hello you have reached my voicemail. Please leave a message after the beat.

Issei : sensei I need your help like right now. Everything is going wrong. Please come as soon as you receive this message.

Issei recorded this message struggling as much as he can in a voice that sounded so desperate.

After a few more hours he the tried again.

Issei : sensei please I can't take this anymore this is too much for me. I m feeling as if I am going to die.

Issei then struggled through the night to at least feel slightly better and make it to the next day.

He made it till morning. By now every breath it took was so painful it felt like he was being stabbed a thousand times.
Doing as he did all this time he went the kitchen and ate some makeshift breakfast since the girls had left without preparing food for him.
He went and sat in his bed trying to sleep since it had been ages since he had slept.
Every time he closed his eyes he would always be scared awake and felt the pain start over.

Feeling the pain start again he decided to call Azezel and maybe say his goodbyes since now he was sure he wasn't going to make it.

Issei: sensei this maybe the very last message from me. I feel as if this is the end for me and I wanted to say goodbye at the least. Please tell Sirzechs nii-sama and Grayfia mee-sama that I fought till my very end. I wish I could spend more time with you but there is an end for everything.

Issei sat there with despair in his eyes and the look of someone who has given up and lost all in life.
He was about to take a nap knowing that if he slept now he would never wake up again.
As he was about to close his eyes___

"Oi, what are you doing partner.