His Death

(What are you doing partner. Are you giving up because that's not what my partner would do)

Issei heard the familiar voice he had missed in his head. It was Ddraig's, but how could he be sure it was really his and not his delusions.

( Oi are you doubting me partner. I am really here and to prove that is why I m telling you not give. My partner would fight till his last breath not give up when all hope is lost.) Ddraig said to his partner.

Issei was happy to see that not everyone had abounded him. He was so glad to have his right hand man back and co-pilot seat giving him the support he needed.

"But. But how?" was the only thing he could mutter in pure bliss and shock.

( when the gauntlet was destroyed the past hosts used all the power they had left to push my soul out of the gear and onto your body.) was all he could say.

Issei was beyond a doubt happy.
" It's good to have you back but I don't think we will last long. Do you know the cause of that hole." Issei said in a weak voice.

( Your evil pieces were linked to your soul but when I jumped in your body there were now two souls confusing the evil pieces but due to your strength you could hold it off until what happen to you that day. It corrupted the pieces and instead of giving you power they started to do the opposite.) Ddraig explained to the best of his efforts.

"So is there anything we can do to avoid death that awaits us?" the boy asked in a grim voice.

(The only thing I can think of is to just thrust the pieces out of your body.) Ddraig said.
(but the chances of survival are slim thus both cases are a lose lose situation.)

" So how do we remove them?" Issei asked again.

( As of right now you are a dragon/devil hybrid so if we romove the pieces you should live for a little while while the devil part turns back to a human so we can first turn that part in a dragon making you full dragon but leaving in a weak state then we can further change you into a dragon slayer strengthening you further. But I won't lie to you the risk it self would be high.)

" So if we start now how long would it take?" he asked again.

( A day and some hours to fully finish.) Ddraig said assuring his host.

"Well since I have nothing to lose I would like for you to start immediately. Also will your pour come back?"  he said talking to his partner.

( Okay I will start the preparations and as for my power I fear it is gone for good. The fear was made to bring out the power without it no power so right now I m just a passenger soul in your body.)

" Is that so________?" Issei then blacked out and fell to the ground.

(I hope you come out of this alive partner) Ddraig said talking to himself.

______________________________________
One day later

Issei was still out but the first half of his transition had been complete and was now a full dragon and his body let out a very strong white aura.

All the dragons alive in the universe felt the aura and all seemed to say one thing, "A dragon has been born."
All the other supernaturals were confused.
The aura was strong but it felt different.
So they didn't know to feel fear or relax because the aura then disappeared as if it never existed before.

______________________________________

A few hours Later

All the leaders of the supernatural factions had finished a meeting about hosting the Rating Game world tournament. They had all felt the aura but since it was considerably weak they didn't concern themselves on it.