one!

"My eyes are full of you instead of sleep"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀. ˚◞♡•°. *

kim taehyung never imagined he would spend so much time thinking about someone who doesn't know he exists. he'd never imagine that when he finally went to college, that he'd end up spending half of the money he makes on someone who plays videogames for a living. that he'd waste half his time snuggled up in his dorm room instead of making real friends who could actually interact with him, fantasizing about what it would be like to just to talk to the man on the screen in front of him.

 it was around 3am, courtesy of park jimin's habit of streaming in the early hours of the morning. sure, maybe taehyung had a class the next morning, but nonetheless here he was slouching in his chair still awake. his socked feet were resting on his desk right next to his untouched keyboard, legs propped up in a comfortable position. his sweatpants and the faint sound of the fan behind him made him so cozy he felt as if he could doze off at any point. he wouldn't though, of course. although the bed behind him did look tempting, he couldn't imagine missing one smile or small laugh the man in front of him had to give.

jimin looked awfully cute today, taehyung had noticed the moment his eyes flickered over to the streamer. he was in his usual pastel attire, a light yellow sweater and his bubblegum pink headset placed over his light blonde hair. his long, pretty eyelashes brushing over his slightly flushed cheeks that taehyung wanted to reach out and touch, just to feel how smooth they were. his pretty, cotton candy lips were still stretched out into a smile, and taehyung felt his gut bubble with affection.

the sudden urge to give give give was suddenly overwhelming taehyung, and his hands instantly found his keyboard to type in his credit card information. once he hit submit, he quickly looked back to the stream in anticipation.

soon, a familiar text showed on the stream along with a squeaky sound effect, notifying jimin that someone was so kind as to spend money to gift some subs.

he watched as jimin's eyes widened as they flickered to the screen of his moderator beside his computer.

"kim tae thank you so much for the hundred gifted subs!" the voice echoed from his computer speaker, and taehyung's stomach did whirls and his cheeks blushed a bright pink just from the attention he was given from the man.

it didn't matter if his bank account was struggling, he'd work extra shifts so he could keep giving. giving so much that he can make a name for himself. giving so much that jimin will see just how infatuated twitch user kim_tae really was with him.

he'd give him the world, if he could. but unfortunately, jimin seemed to always be too far away. the man was just out of his reach, taehyung stretching his limbs so far forward to grasp onto him, yet he was always on the other side of the screen.

to be so infatuated with someone you can never have, someone who will never want you, is only something fools would do. and when taehyung watches as the sparkles in jimin's eyes twinkle, he'd happily call himself the biggest fool out there.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀. ˚◞♡•°. *

"kim taehyung!" a voice shouted from above him, and he jolted, shooting his head up from where it rested in his arms and squinted his eyes open. he could make out a figure standing in front of the table he was resting at, black hair and furrowed eyebrows. taehyung yawned, stretching out his back and arms, squeezing his eyes shut to try and rid the sleep fogging his brain. a hand slammed down on the table again, making taehyung jump again and shoot his eyes open.

"what?!" he exaggerated, annoyed at whoever was disturbing him when he was trying to sleep. when he met seokjin's raging eyes, however, he shut his mouth in order to contain the next retort he was ready to spit out. his older friend scoffed, gesturing around them before speaking way too loudly for taehyung's sensitive ears.