EPILOGUE

Hello guys. Since the story makes an end with it I've tried to give it double the normal size😉 Hope you all enjoy it.

Into the epilogue:

Aadhvik is standing near the window of the room and staring at the full moon. Though the moon stays the same as usual, but it's effect on him is different now. It reminds him of their dinner with the whole family on that special day.

The past five months has exposed his another side which is the reason for him being in this place at this time. Her infinite love for him that she expresses whenever she finds a chance changed him a lot to such an extent that he hated himself for the decision of staying away from her.

He remembers each and every second he spent with her right from their first meet to the previous one which was before an hour. Those memories and the next event to happen makes him too elated so as if he is the most happiest one in the entire universe. His thoughts are disturbed by a voice from the same room from where he is staring at the moon.

Sarvesh : Deeeei Aadhvik.

Aadhvik : (turns back) Enna da machan nu thana koopduva puthusa per solli lam koopudra?

Sarvesh : Athuku na machan nu kooptapove nee thirumbirukanum. Ethana thadava da koopdurathu?

Aadhvik : Enathu kooptiya?

Sarvesh : Oh katha apdi pogutha? Enna da kanava?

Aadhvik smiles to himself without giving any replies.

Sarvesh : Nila va pathute iruka. (teasing) Epa da vidiyum nu wait panitu iruka pola?

Aadhvik : Apdilam illa machan.

Sarvesh : Nadikatha machan. Athan konja neram munnadi pathene. Vekkame illama thangachiya open ah sight adichutu irunthiye. Summave moonu maasama unna kailaye pudika mudila. Nalaki kalyanam vera. Sollava venum.

Aadhvik : Pothum da. Vitta nee enna kalaichute irupa.

Sarvesh : Unna ipa than machan kalaika mudiyum. Nalaki irunthu en thagachi unna kalaicha sandaiku varuvale.

Aadhvik : Un thangachi thana. Kootu senthu kalaikama iruntha seri.

Sarvesh : (laughs) Athu vena correct than machan. Seri va thoongu. Time 11 aguthu. Morning seekiram enthirikanumla.

Aadhvik : Enna da thoongu nu solra? Maranthutiya?

Sarvesh : Athelam marakala. Ana ipa nee konja neram thoongu. Amma appa lam thoonga pogatum. Aprom naane unna elupuren.

Aadhvik : Athuvum seri than. Seri da na thoonguren.

Aadhvik drifted to sleep soon because of the tiring works of the day. The lights of the room are turned off and Sarvesh is scratching his phone without knowing what to do. After few minutes he notices that the rods that was giving a cage like appearance to the window on the veranda side is rotating. He sharpens his vision and finds a pair of hands rotating it. He checks the time and his watch shows it as 11.30

Sarvesh(mv) : Yaru jannal kambiya remove panrathu? Athuvum innerathula?

His brain instead of thinking as a common man, thinks as a police and so he didn't open the door or checks through the window to find who is there. But he moves silently and hides himself to notice what is going to happen. Suddenly a person covered with a big cloth jumps inside the room through the window which is now completely wide open such that anyone can enter it without any difficulties. The sounds of anklets at that silent moment is enough to convey that it is a girl. She goes near Aadhvik and removes her covering. Sarvesh with the help of the streak of light from moon finds Nithisha is that girl. She tries to wake Aadhvik and succeded after few seconds. Aadhvik is shocked to see her there at that time.