Thus, his night spent like that.

___________

Time skip:

"There you are!" Mingi slap wooyoung back playfully but, Wooyoung hiss as his injuries from last night comes in contact.

Mingi bring his hand back to his place and looks worriedly at wooyoung.

Hoseok who standing near them looks back at his brother and friend.

"You okay, youngie?" Mingi asked softly.

"Yh.." wooyoung smiles nervously but his eyes widen as hoseok comes to them.

"Ah! Min! I forgot my notes-"

"No I checked everything-"

"Shut up!" Wooyoung yelled making mingi flinch.

"Wooyoung." Both friends turned to look at the said ones big brother who stands in front of them with arm crossed staring at his little brother who was looking down with closed eyes.

"Hyung, i-"

"Where were you last night and this morning?" Hoseok voice was strick.

"Hyung, i- I was at mingi's!" Wooyoung yelled with closed eyes.

Mingi eyes widen as hosoek looks at him and he looks back at hoseok. And smiles.

"Yh! Hyung- he- ah!" Hosoek raise an eyebrow.

"You are a terrible liar."

Yh sure. Only in front of you hyung. Wooyoung thought and mentally rolled his eyes.

"Now-" hoseok was cut off by san.

"Mr.Jung!"

Oh thx God. Was what going through both best friends mind.

"Mr.choi?" Hosoek eyes widen before he turned to wooyoung and back to san.

"A-" san nods.

Hosoek nods thinking it's a 'mission' he turns back to wooyoung and smile while patting his shoulder.

"Be safe, ay? And at least call me nect time." Wooyoung nods as he gives san a thank ful glance who ignore it and bow slightly at hosoek who go away.

He turns to the two friends.

"You!" San points at wooyoung.

"Come with me. While you!" He points at mingi.

"Go to class." Mingi nods and after a glance at wooyoung who assured him it's okay. Mingi went to class while wooyoung follow san to an empty classroom where yeosang was waiting in high school student dressing.

Once the door was locked. San was the first one who whispered yelled at wooyoung.

"Why didn't you to go to meet seonghwa!?"

"What? It was my choice." wooyoung shurg.

San sigh fruestedly.

"Do you even know you yourself had thrown yourself in the den of a fucking lion!"

"If he's a lion then I am feisty tiger."

"Yh, and yeosang is a turtle." Both turns to Yeosang who is sleeping while hiding his chin in a turtle neck looking like a true turtle.

"Well, no doubt on that one." Wooyoung answers as both were look at the sleeping officer.

"I agree." San said.

_________

"What!? What are you two doing here!?" Seonghwa yelled befire rubbing his temples.

"Just look at yourself, what are you doing? Just because of some gold digger?" Yunho ask calmly.

Seonghwa sigh and turns to his two little dressed like teachers brother.

"I am not allowing you both to also teach here!"

"Too late!" Yunho who is now a dance instructor said.

"What do you mean too late?" Seonghwa asked confused.

Honjoong who is wearing a white dress shirt with black tie and black dress pants push past seonghwa, walks inside while fixing his glasses.

"No, hong! Stop it. Just tell me. Why the hell are you two even here? Don't you two have any undercover business or somewhere to be?" Seonghwa tried to make them go away. He didn't want his brothers to keep an eye on him. If both two also come and find that san and yeosang are here also. It will only starts or maybe add fuel to fire.

Cause, apparently, hongjoong and yeosang are like enemies since before birth.

And yunho and san? They just don't go with each other.

So,.. yh.

And if any one thinking. The whole school is really a hot topic as suddenly they got apparently four handsome students.

And one hot transfer student.

But the most fun thing, no one had recognized any of them. Due to their appearance changed.

Which is really 1000 out of 10.

Anyways, what they all don't know is that.. poor school. Gonna be a battlefield between three wanted ones and two world famous detective officers.

And all that thanks go to one and only...

Our stripper.....

Wooyoung.

__________

Is it getting boring?

'Targetauthor!'

1200 words.