"We've got more heroes like Endeavor outside."

"ALL MIIGGHT!! BRING MY DAUGHTER OUT HERE ALREADY!!!" Endeavor's voice faintly rang into the building a glow coming from the outside. "AASSAAMMMIII!!!" The glowing got brighter.

Asami sighed shifting slightly. I never thought I'd miss hearing the old man yell...

"Haha! It must have been scary for you two. You both did well to endure." All Might spoke up. Bakugou's stance faltered a bit his grip on Asami's shirt tightening slightly "Gomen ne you two. But you're okay now!"

"I...I wasn't the one that was scared! It was the bubblegum brat who was fucking shaking in her boots!!" He yelled out.

Asami relaxed more shaking her head.

"Not true!"

"Then why are you holding me so tightly?" All Might chuckled relief going through him at how the kids were finally saved.

"Damn it..." All Might looked to Shigaraki "And we went through such lengths! Why the hell is the last boss here anyway!? Isn't it supposed to he the other way around!?" He ranted highly annoyed.

"I've got no choice. It's not just us you say, same goes for us too! Kurogiri!" Said mist man semi woke up "Bring as many of then here as you can!!" The place went silent for a few moments

"Gomen Shigaraki Tomura. But the Nomus that should be at the designated location, aren't there!" This shook Kurogiri so much he fully woke up.

"As I thought...you're still a green horn, Shigaraki!"

"Eh?" Said man turned away from his ally to look at his enemy. All Might stood Between Bakugou and Asami resting his hands on their shoulders.

"You've underestimated these two kids spirits, the diligence of the police force and! Our Fury." All Might glared down at the handy man "It end here!! Shigaraki Tomura!!" The other villains shuddered in frightening sight of a pissed off All Might.

All, but Shigaraki himself. Shigaraki was pissed.

"It ends you say..? Don't joke with me! We've only gotten started! Justice...Peace...This rubbish crap society formed from such vague concepts. I will destroy it! And I'll start by removing the cap that is All Might!" Shigaraki sneered. "I've only began to gather comrades! Nonsense! This is just the beginning!! Kurogiri-!?"

Shigaraki faced his wrap gate only to hear him grunt in pain and slump forward.

"What!?" Magne stared confused.

"KYAAAA!!! DID I JUST WITNESS A MURDER!?!" Twice screamed.

"No. I played around inside a little bit. He won't die." A hero appeared beside the wrap gate. "I took note of what you did in the past!" He pointed at Bakugou who was dumbfounded.

Bakugou's attention suddenly went to the kid beside him. Why? Because she was suddenly gripping tightly to his shirt. Her expression stated that she wasn't here.

"Oi...what's wrong with you?" He whispered.

"Something...something's wrong." Her body stood ridged as her grip tightened even more.

In fact fear was corsing through Asami right now. But not her own...it wasn't her fear. For the past five minutes Asami felt fear coursing through her body. It was small at first since she herself was preoccupied but as Shigaraki started ranting it skyrocketed.

Asami knew instantly who the fear belonged to and it worried her.

Where is he for him to be trembling so scared!? Where are you, Kichirou??!

"I hate you!!" Shigaraki's yelling pulled Asami from her thoughts and her body trembled now with her own fear when she looked up to see two creatures suddenly appear out of thin air.

Well, not thin air. Since a mud like substance had appeared all of a sudden. This took the heroes by surprise as they recognized the two creatures as Nomus. The question was where were they coming from if Kurogiri was out cold!?

Asami and Bakugou watched shocked before both of them had the feeling to vomit. Which they did involuntarily. The same black stuff the Nomu appeared from spouted out of the twos mouth.

"*Bleegh* It stinks! What the hell!!?" Bakugou managed to get out.

"Bakugou, Todoroki!!" All Might aimed for the two kids only to grab sludge.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Asami and Bakugou were gone.

_____________________________________________

Asami standing in the dessert by the  Neil, get it cause she knows who Dabi is but she's denying it...okay I'll stop.

So yeah. She didn't see his face but she knew his voice well enough. Haha!

*Naruto's voice* Next time! Look into my eyes! See the betrayal!

To be continued...(pfft).