~ Chapter 9 ~

Asami pov

We're on a break now. And Hashiyama-kun was showing me around the school although I told him I was already given a tour. He still insisted. I'm happy he did though, since he mentioned that there was a big sakura tree in the back of the school. He says he has lunch there and he'd take me. Now I can't wait for lunch.

Break was over and we returned to class. When sensei began to teach mathematics, I realized that Fuyu-nee had thought me this topic already, so when were were given the worksheet for it, I was able to answer all just fine. This wasn't hard at all, but as I looked around most kids seemed to be struggling.

I did notice that Hashiyama-kun and another girl in class managed to finish quickly as well. Since I was finished I just sat there waiting. After that sensei switched the subject but like the first time Fuyu-nee had thought this to me.

Huh, I guess my home schooling is a bit more advanced than this class. But I skipped a grade still...

Ignoring my thought I began to do the exercises given to me on the paper. I moved slower this time so I wouldn't have as much free time. When I finished and I looked up half the class was still working and there were even those struggling. I sweat dropped.

"This is too easy..." I looked beside me to see Hashiyama-kun playing with his pencil.

"Oh, you're finished?" He nodded.

"Sensei thought us this last week, this is the third time..." he groaned. I snickered.

"My nee-chan thought me this last month." He sighed.

"Ah, looks like some of you are finished. You can hand up your papers if you wish. But no disturbing the other students." Sensei called out.

Hashiyama-kun, the other girl and myself all handed in our papers before we went back to our seats.

"So about the tree." My eyes lit up.

》》》》》

"Ohh! It's so pretty!" I stared at the giant Sakura tree.

"Yep!" Hashiyama-kun and I moved to where he usually sat under the tree.

We pulled out our lunches and began to eat. I hummed enjoying the food Fuyu-nee made. Hot soba on one side, cold on the other. I understand why Sho-niisan loves cold soba, but hot spicy soba was it for me.

"Hey!" I looked up to see Hashiyama-kun grinning "There's petals in your hair!" He leaned forward pulling the petals off with a laugh.

"Oh..."

"If it wasn't for the shade I wouldn't have noticed it at all!" He grinned.

"Really? I think it would be obvious."

"Nope! Your hair and the sakura petal are the same shade!"

"Ohh, that so? Mm" I placed on a thinking face looking up at the tree. "The tree wears it better."

"I think you both wear it nicely!" He nodded sure of himself. We laughed.

"If you say so." I shrugged and we continued eating.

Once finished, we packed up and began to make out way back to class since lunch was almost over.

"Todoroki-chan, want too eat with me again?"

"Sure."

"Well, I had fun! Does this mean your my friend now?"

"Mm, do you want me to be your friend?" I looked into his pink eyes to see them shining before he rapidly nodded his head.