𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

"I know… I know." - I whispered into his hair, caressing his back.

We stayed like that in silence for a few more minutes until I heard that he was calming down and that his sobs weren't as loud.
He separated from me a couple of inches, looking straight into my eyes, making me break inside just by seeing his red and puffy eyes.

Harry cupped my right cheek with his hand and then moved his head forward to press his lips to my other cheek, kissing it gently.

A simple cheek kiss.

It was just a kiss, but it made me tremble and race my heart beat a million miles an hour.

"I can't thank you enough for being here for me everyday." - He said softly, his hand still on my cheek, now stroking my cheekbone with his thumb.

"And I'll be here forever more." - I said and he grinned at me.

That's all I need.

I knew we were done talking about his father, and now that he wasn't crying anymore, I decided to just lay down on my back on the sand, and look up at the stars above.

He seemed to like my idea because he followed my actions, lying next to me, our sides touching.

"You were right. This place is beautiful at night." - He whispered.

Not as beautiful as you.

"I heard that." - He giggled.

"It's true though. You're beautiful."

"Louis…"

"Don't be shy… you know I'm right." - I teased.

"God, no. Lou…"

"Am I making you blush?"

"Please, stop." - He giggled again, running a hand on his face.

"Okay, I'll stop saying it. I can't stop my thoughts though. So put up with it." - I shrugged.

"Fine." - He said exasperatedly and I let out a little laugh.

I looked at his expression, knowing I had made him blush.
I smiled to myself for what I've accomplished and moved my body to rest on my side and have a full view of him.

He smiled and shifted his position as well, to be completely facing me.

"Have you had any predictions lately?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about them."

"I can't."

"Why? I'm pretty sure they include me. I have the right to know." - I teased.

Because all I see is me kissing you.

"I just can't." - He said instead.

I'll just pretend I didn't hear that.

"C'mon… don't be a meanie." - I pouted.

Oh Lord, I want to kiss that pout away.

I smiled to myself and leaned closer, pressing our foreheads together.

"What are you thinking?" - I whispered.

That I want to kiss you.

"Nothing."

"I don't think that's true."

"It is."

"You sure?" - I smirked.

"Why do you ask if you already know the answer?" - He whispered back.

"Because it is better if you say it."