Meeting The Thirteenth

"Why?"

Virgo started back blankly. "What do you mean why?"

The blonde boy looked away, then looked back again, not meeting Virgo's eyes. "You said you needed help? And how... how did you dream of me again? Only I could... nevermind."

Virgo stared curiously, certain the boy was hiding something. " What do you mean by that? Only you could? What ability do you have? Are you even real?!"

Virgo gritted his teeth in frustration. "Damn it, I hate when people keep secrets. I have had enough of those in my lifetime. Couldn't you have been friendlier, Dream Boy?"

Dream Boy glared in return, and sighed softly. "Firstly, don't call me that. Secondly, some secrets need to be kept a secret. Last of all, you're not that friendly either."

"Whatever, Dream Boy. What's your horoscope, Scorpio or Taurus?" Virgo looked away, fuming. Why did this dream have to be so annoying?

Dream Boy glared daggers at him. Through gritted teeth, he said; " Not. Dream. Boy. Shut up."

The blonde Dream Boy folded his arms across his chest. "So why did you ask for help?"

Virgo bit his lip, pondering if he should tell the truth. "Don't know. Don't ask. What about you? You asked first."

Blonde Boy rolled his eyes, exasperated. "Okay, Stubborn Male. Gosh, I didn't know virgos were so irritating."

Virgo was about to snap back, but he stopped. He looked up at Blonde Boy. "And how do you know I'm a Virgo, Mysterious Blonde Stranger Who Is Very Annoying And Creepy Right Now?"

The blonde boy startled. He looked up then quickly back down again. He clapped his hands together. "End transmission... End transmission!"

And Virgo woke up.

"The hell did I just witness...?" Virgo whispered, once he was aware of his surroundings. "You're not the only one, Vir." Sagittarius said seriously. Then he broke into a smile. "Man, he is so sus."

Aquarius shot him an irritated look. "Stop saying that. Clearly the blonde headed boy has a power of some sort like us that can end and start dreams with other people. Dream Manipulation, maybe?"

"That makes sense," Scorpio nodded, ignoring the look of surprise that Gemini shot him. "When did you start being so agreeable, Scorpio?" Gemini raised an eyebrow. Scorpio glared at the boy. "Shut up, angel boy."

Gemini grinned. "I take that as a compliment." Scorpio proceeds to roll his eyes. "Stop arguing dudes," Leo says, cutting in. "Great drama and all, but like I really want to know who the boy is. He's kinda-" "Cute?" Scorpio scoffs, interrupting her, which made her slightly annoyed.

"He does not, at all. Plus I don't think he'll be your type," Scorpio adds when Gemini looks at him suspiciously, smirking. Leo shrugs. "Really? I think he's my type-he looks a bit like you."

"OOOH!" Gemini and Pisces echoed, excitedly. Scorpio tries his hardest to hide his blush. "You did not just-"

"Flustered much, Scorpio?" Aquarius suppressed a knowing smile. "Back to the blonde boy. He doesn't seem to be compatible with Virgo, maybe he's an air sign. He seems argumentative, stubborn, hot-headed and confused. He knows your name. Is he a scientist, or perhaps even..." Aquarius drifts off, thinking.

"An escapee?" Taurus questions, looking serious and puzzled. That caused different reactions from people. Some laughed it off, some gasped in shock, some shook their heads, disagreeing with her thought. "An escapee..." Virgo echoed, looking into a distance. "Don't tell me you're actually considering it?" Aries chuckled. "I don't like to compliment kidnappers and maniacs, but this place seems impossible to escape from."