(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT

Start from the beginning

Minotaur Lord
Level 360

Lia:- "This is bad...... All the cakes are ruined!"

Ordinary folks:- "YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THAT?!"

Theresa:- "Fu fu fu! That is where Theresa comes to the rescue! I have obtained all the available flavours of cakes before this happened!"

Kurumi:- "So you were the one who saved the shop staff and customers!?"

Theresa:- "Yes I knew master would not be happy if he couldn't eat their cakes anymore!"

Lia:- "Theresa, have I ever told you how much I love you?"

Captain:- "Could you lend us a hand in taking them down?"

The four of them (Lucy, kurumi, Theresa and Lia) noticed the situation around them after completing their comedy skit.

Kurumi:- "Yeah.... SPIRIT FLAMES: WIL-O-WISP "

A single spell of Kurumi wiped out a major chunk of Pantherous. They were taken down so easily by fire magic, however they were supposed to be immune to fire!

Lucy:- "Blood magic: IRON MAIDEN."

Theresa:- "DRAGON ARTS: BLADE DRAGON'S FURY"

The two of them unleashed deadly attacks on the monsters. Blade dragon's fury cut the Minotaur lords as a chef cuts vegetables and blood made iron maiden defeated the golems which was............... weird!

Lily:- "That was blood magic?!"

Lola:- "Who are these three people?"

Lia:- "Wrong....."

Noelle:- "Princess?"

Lia:- "Something is wrong."

Lucifer approached the dead bodies and started to examine them.

Captain:- "What is wrong?"

Theresa:- "Fire, Blade and Blood. These monsters were supposed to be immune to them! Pantherous are half fire elements plus their second attribute is ice/water, fire shouldn't work on them!"

Lucy:- "Minotaur lord are so thick skinned that no physical attack should work on them, heck even magic isn't that useful against them."

Kurumi:- "Lucy's iron maiden uses the enemy's blood against them but golems are not supposed to have blood!"

Lia:- "Plus these monsters, even a single one of them is enough to destroy half a country! And if it is a small one then god save them!

Lucy:- "Not just that, these monsters are always followed by an army of weaker monsters. Which is what actually makes them deadly."

Dias(Captain):- "What?!"

Knight:- "Sir, I also think this is strange. They were summoned monsters, and if someone could control such S rank monsters then their name should have been in the books of history by now! I as a summoner can understand!"

Lia:- "I SEE! Alchemy! Alchemy is involved!"

Kurumi:- "What! Who could do such high level alchemy! They would be treated as living legends if their names are revealed!"

Lia:- "No they would be hunted down! This uses humans as a base."

Lola:- "What?!"

Lia:- "Yes these people used humans and mutated them into monsters by uses the blood or bones or core of the respect monsters. The fact that we could only see the monster's race and level was weird in the first place. Plus these monsters usually have an individual identy, a name of their own, it is a must! These were nameless. Not just that, this magic residue..... enslavement magic?"

Dias:- "What! Enslavement magic? But that is a forbidden magic spell!"

Noelle:- "If they could do human mutation then this must be child's play..."

The whole group were shocked and disgusted. How could someone do that? This was sickening news. The royal knights approached them. These knights are usually stationed near the royal castle however, these soldiers were coming from a different direction in all.

Knights:- "Your royal highnesses!"

Lola:- "Why are coming from that direction?"

Knights:- "About that...."

Lia:- "Leonardo, found something?"

As if waiting to being called, Leonardo appeared out of no where and kneeled before Lucifer.

Leonardo:- "Four suspicious individuals were running away, I tired to catch them but they were good at running away. Forgive me for my horrible failure."

Lia:- "They gave you the slip!?"

Lucy:- "This is bad...."

Titania:- "We might have to take things in our own hands."

Lia:- "Titania?"

Suzaku:- "Yes master she is right."

Lia:- "You too.... what happened?"

Now that Lucifer got time to notice, he saw smoke rising from another area. That place was where the construction work of the allied race school was going on. It was in bad shape, this had to happened just two days before opening cermony!

Rook:- "So that was their target?!"

Lia:- "A delay? Ha?"

Leonardo:- "Mater listen to this report...."

The report that Leonardo transferred to lucifer's mind was shocking. The reason behind this attack was as clear as the sky now.

Lia:- "Don't let them succeed. THAT IS AN ORDER!"

Leonardo:- "Yes my master."

Lia:- "Hmmm, I guess we will have to meet you after all, CHURCH."