11

Jisoo's POV

So far the meeting is going well, except Soojoo keep on giving me glances and whenever our eyes contacted she shoots me naughty smirks. I rolled my eyes before focusing on the meeting.

"So if we collaborate our companies for this project it'll be a great success." Irene finished. Everyone clapped for her impressive presentation.

I'm really proud of her. She was nothing but a mere receptionist in Jennie's company. With a sharp brain in business, she needed a bigger position which I give her.

"Ms. Hong what's your opinion?" Lisa asked.

I stayed silent, knowing she will agree with the deal. My sixth sense is always correct.

"Of course I would love to make a deal when I'll get much more benefits than I deserve." She said directly looking at me and smirking.

Is she fucking gone out of her mind!? She is trying to flirt with me infront of everyone. Didn't she know I am not into those things?

"Okay then! The deal is final." Lisa literally shouted making me startle.

I looked over at her who is busy glaring at Soojoo. Did she shouted purposely?

The others left the room. It's only me, Soojoo, Lisa and Irene. The atmosphere is tense. I can feel Lisa is getting angry by every second by the presence of Soojoo.

"If I knew that you are 'The Kim Jisoo' before then I would had treated you in special way." Soojoo said eyeing me up and down.

I clenched my fists in annoyance. "The treatment you're giving me right now isn't enough?"

"Oh no, it's nothing sweet heart. I'll treat you in a very hot-- well in a good way." She said trying to provoke me.

"Hey! Stop it!" Lisa interfere. "Ms. Hong please know your place. You shouldn't try to use dirty tricks on Ji--"

"Ms. Manoban I know how to respect girls. Why are you getting all angry? Oh I'm sorry if Ms. Kim is your girlfriend then I won--" I stopped Soojoo.

"I'm not. We are friends. Anyway, since our deal is done, would you like to have some lunch with us? We can talk further things about the project." I said in my cold voice, then anger is clear in my voice.

"Sure. Lead the way please." This time Soojoo didn't said anything flirty. Even her smile is genuine. Maybe she understands that I'm annoyed.

Irene was watching us, she didn't said anything and walked out of the door saying, "please come with me."

I was about to follow them but Lisa stopped me.

"Jisoo, what's going on?"

"What?"

"You do know what she is trying to do. I don't want you to get hurt."

I stared at her, she is saying this? Unbelievable.

"I can take care of myself. Thank you for looking after me. You should focus on your gf more than me."

"Why are you bringing up Rosé!? She has nothing to do with any of this. You are my best friend. I can't just leave her after your sudden confession. I don't even know if you are serious about your confession or no--"

"Say one more word about that and I'll forget that you're the person I believe and respect the most and do something that I'll regret." I glared at her fiercely before marching out of the room.

I'm tired of this shit! Why everyone always question about my love? What can others have that I don't!? I know I'm gonna cry, I run towards the elevator then go to my own floor. It's isolated no one is allowed to enter, only if its necessary.

I screamed my pain and anger out. "WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME PAIN IN THIS WAY!? WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME DIE!? PLEASE GOD RELEASE ME FROM THIS PAIN! I'M BEGGING!" I cried louder, sitting on the floor.

3rd Person POV

"Where is Ms. Kim?" Soojoo asked Irene who is trying to call her.

"Uh Ms. Hong, I apologize but can I go to see where she is?" Irene asked apologetically.

"She isn't picking her phone?"

"No Ma'am."

"Is she always like this? Make her business partner's wait. We also have valuable time Ms. Bae. I'm sorry but I can't wait long. Tell your boss to fix her manners then arrange a lun--" she couldn't finish as Jisoo come in.

"I'm really sorry for coming late. I'm getting some important files." She said putting the files in Irene's hand. "Those are all my plans for the upcoming project."

Soojoo just nodded. She noticed the red puffy eyes of the smaller girl. Irene left them alone.

Jisoo's POV

I'm talking about the ideas I have, she is listening carefully. To be honest, I found her concentrating face cute. She looked up at me as I looked away.

"Why are you staring at me? Am I that beautiful?" She asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you always flirting with others?" I asked.

She just chuckled. "Come with me for a night and you'll know."

"I don't want one night stand."

"I didn't said anything about sex. But since you said it, we can definitely do it and I can assure you that you'll not regret." She wiggled her eyebrows earning a slap on her arm.

Soojoo left an hour ago after annoying me to the point I want to smack her head. Lisa came to give me some important files, I stayed silent not wanting to shout at her anymore. I'm physically and mentally drained.

I don't want to go home early neither I want to stay in my suffocating office room.

"Irene, is there anything important left?" I asked through call.

"Not at all. I can take care of other things. You should go home and take rest. You look tired." She said with a very worried tone.

"Thank you." She is a very good friend to me from the start.

She even helped me to create this entire company. I didn't wasted anytime and get out of the company. I drive towards my favorite park which is adjacent to a very old Buddha Temple. The place is full of beautiful flowers, amidst this there's a sweet water lake.

I slowly walked towards the temple taking the fresh air and calm atmosphere. I greeted some monks before going in the temple. I stopped in my tracks to see the most familiar face unexpectedly in this place.

I slowly sit down next to her not wanting to disturb her prayer. I prayed also. When I opened my eyes, I saw her staring at me in a dreamy way.

"Stop staring at me Jennie-shi, I might melt." I chuckled quietly to see her blushed before bowing a few more times and walking out.

I smile at her cute behavior, as I also followed her out. We didn't talked, just walked side by side to the lake. The beauty of this place always attracted me.

"When did you start coming here?" I asked glancing at her.

"When I realized my faults. I was lost, I wanted to start from somewhere until I found this place. I come here once a week. This place... is magical." She said smiling to herself.

The calm, genuine smile on her face makes my heart warm.

"Then we will meet each other often." I said as we stare at each other.

In this moment I almost forget about what she did, or what grudge I'm holding against her. It just feels like in this place there's no place for negativity.

"I wanna change Jisoo. Can you help me?" She asked in her weakest voice.

________________________________________

70 votes for this chapter!

<333