4

Jennie's POV

My appointment request with Jisoo got cancelled once again. I'm beyond frustrated.

"Jennie!! Have you gone out of your fucking mind!?" Chungha said coming in my room.

I didn't said anything, just focused in my work. She is getting on my nerves recently.

"How can you just fix appointment with her wit--" I cut off her.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!?" I shouted, can't control my anger. "I just don't fucking understand why are you and her parents not even a little bit bothered about her return!"

I'm quite surprised to see her parents aren't even bothering about her. They are not even excited or worried about her returning. I guess I'm the only one trying to get close to her.

"What if she is not Jisoo? Have you ever thought about it?" Chungha said in distaste.

"Have you lost your eyes also? She is with Lisa right now. Her best friend! You know what it's just fucking waste of time to talk to you." I put on my coat then walked outside of my office.

I drive to the cafe that Jisoo loved the most. I sit down in a table near the window and ordered a frappuccino. I stared outside remembering those small sweet moments we spent. I can never forget about the small time I spent with her. I give her my heart but I dunno what went wrong that we are at this point, each other's enemy. 

It's true that I tried to replace her with others after I heard that she left but the place for her in my heart can never be replaced. I was thinking until I heard a familiar voice which always makes me crazy. I looked around frantically until I found her sitting with someone.

Jisoo is looking so beautiful in her black  knee length dress with light make up. She never really needed make up. The person she is sitting with maybe said something funny that makes her laugh. I'm jealous of the person who makes her laugh.

I decided to approach her after hesitating for a few minutes. She didn't noticed me until I cleared my throat. Now I know who is she talking with. It's Irene, ex employ of my company. 

"Jisoo..." I can see her smile fall, replacing with cold expression upon seeing me.

"I'm not expecting here Ms. Kim." She said, looking coldly at me.

"Uhh I really want to talk to you."

"So you followed me here? Are you a stalker now?" She asked while playing with the straw of her drink.

I really find her current self intimidating. It feels like she hypnotised me.

"I-I... no I'm not. I actually come here to have some drink."

"Then enjoy your drink. Why bothering to waste your time here?" She sips her drink without looking at me.

I can see Irene is smirking at her, like mocking me. I clenched my fists in anger.

"Look Jisoo... please give me some time of yours. I really need to talk to you--"

"But I don't have anything to talk to you. Anyway, we are finished here, right Irene?" She asked her.

"Of course. If you want we can leave." Irene said ignoring my presence.

They get up but I stopped her suppressing my own self respect. I hold her hand but she yanked her hand away.

"Hey! Don't touch me with your dirty hands." Jisoo spats then moved away from me in disgust.

"Why did you keep denying my requests to talk to you?" I said still maintaining my anger.

"Because I have other important things to do. Also I don't think our talk is necessary." She gets her bag the walked towards the door followed by Irene.

Then Irene stopped then turn around.

"You will have a good payback this time. Jisoo will not spare you anymore." She smirked then walked away.

Suddenly I'm aware of my surrounding and it's full of people staring at me and whispering. I hurriedly get out from that cafe. This is gonna be worst. I'm sure media is gonna hunt me after this incident.

"Why Jisoo? Why can't you let me explain? It's hurting me." I couldn't help but to cry in my car.

3rd Person POV

Lisa opened the door of their house to find Jisoo cooking in the kitchen. She smiled then slowly approached her. She  back hugged her.

"Woah! Yah Lisa! I told you to not scare me like that." Jisoo scolded her but Lisa just giggled.

"I missed you chikin."

"Aishh! Don't call me chikin. Stop acting like you missed me."

"I do missed you. I even called you but you are busy insulting someone." Lisa said sitting on the table as Jisoo looked up at her.

"It's all on the internet and TV I guess."

"Yes. People are suspicious you know."

"Let them be. I don't care. I wanna bring her down to ground no matter what." Jisoo said clenching her jaws.

"Okay okay, cool down now. Let's not talk about it. Tomorrow is the weekend. I'm begging you please don't give me more work. I wanna sleep and relax." Lisa pleaded, trying to be cute.

"You are not cute. You are sounding like I made you work too m--"

Jisoo couldn't finished her sentence as Lisa pulled her by waist.

"Now stop talking and feed me I'm hungry." Lisa said looking down at her.

Jisoo is blushing red. "Y-you have hands. Why would I feed you?"

Lisa couldn't stop herself and pecked her lips. Jisoo gets shocked, "what the he--" she give her lips another peck.

"Lisa s-stop." Jisoo said timidly but again Lisa pecked her lips.

"I know you like it. Do you really need to resist me?" Lisa said, obviously her voice cracked.

Jisoo knows very well how much Lisa loves her. She keep on denying but she also developed soft spot for Lisa. She knows that Lisa is not gonna hurt her. Lisa treasured her the most.

"I love you Jisoo... all these years you really don't feel anything towards me?" Lisa asked but she stayed silent, don't know how to say that she actually started to feel same.

Lisa wiped her tears, taking a deep breath, "I'm sorry that I bring this up again. I.. I will go to my room. Good night Chu." She walked away without letting Jisoo stop her.

Jisoo sit down on the chair, head in her hands. She feel like crying, she can't see Lisa getting hurt because of her.

"I feel the same Lisa... I'm just scared.."

_____________________________________

50 votes for this chapter!

Comment a lot!

<333

Coming back to you (Jensoo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें