8

Jennie's POV

"Uhm you first." I wave my hand to let her speak out her reason first.

"Just want to get some fresh air. Life is a bit suffocating these days." She said gloomily.

I nodded, knowing she won't open up to me.

"I come here because of your cousin. She is a nosy bitch." I grumbled. She laughed loudly.

"Took you long to know. I thought you two are gonna married?" She asked smirking maliciously.

I bite my lip in guilty. "Why would I marry her when I already have a beautiful wife?" I looked up at her smiling.

She didn't looked at me, just looking ahead. Her expression is blank. I really need to make up to her.

"Hey, uhh would you mind spending this day with me? I mean we are both here and it's already 3 PM. We can have lunch and go to the nearby amusement park. Uhh only if you agree though." I scratched my nape in embarrassment for rambling.

She stood up then look at me coldly. "Damn! She is gonna reject" I thought, but her cold expression turned into a soft smile.

"Why not? I missed this place a lot." I sighed in relief.

"Let's go eat something first." She nodded in agreement.

We walked down the tower and go to the nearest restaurant. People stared at us and whispering. I hate it when people don't mind their own business.

"Your jaw might break if you keep on clenching it hard." I heard Jisoo said with a cute chuckle.

"Can't they stop staring?"

"We are the CEOs of famous companies, of course they are gonna stare and when they know we have feud, they will definitely gossip. Nothing new. Anyway I'm hungry let's order." She said casually before sitting down in the furthest corner table.

I sit down opposite to her. I stared at her as she fixed her hair which is a bit messy for the wind outside. I smiled at her cute pouty face. I really wanna kiss her pout. She noticed me staring and raised eyebrow.

"U-uhm so let's order." I stuttered then looked down in the menu. I saw her smile from the corner of my eyes.

After a few mins the waiter came and we told him our order.

"And a slice of red velvet cake also." I finished my order and the waiter walked away.

"Why did you order the red velvet?" She asked looking surprised.

"You love it." I shrugged simply.

After that we talked fir a bit before the lunch arrived and we dig in. We both are hungry. I looked up at her to see her happily eating the chicken adobo. She looked the cutest with slightly puffy cheek as she munched and her eyebrows knitted. I noticed the sauce on her side lip. I took a tissue before wiping her lips.

"You're such a baby. Look you have sauce on your lips." I said smiling.

We both stared at each other, her cheeks are red. "This is just like the first time when we eat together and wiped her lips." I heard the inner voice said behind my head. I can feel the changing emotions in her eyes.

We both looked away. "I'm sorry..." I muttered. She just nodded.

We finished our food before paying then walking out of the restaurant. Luckily there are no paparazzis to interrupt us.

"Where is your car?" I asked.

"I didn't bring my car. I hailed a cab." She said checking her phone.

She must be in pressure that's why she didn't even bring her car.

"Then let's go to amusement park by my car." We drove off to the park while mildly jamming on songs. Honestly I'm liking it.

We arrived at the amusement park, it's mostly empty because it's a workday. We buy tickets which she insisted to pay. We started to stroll around. Suddenly I remember she wanted to ride merry-go-round. She told me before.

"Come with me." I said holding her hand then pulling her towards the ride.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see."

I keep on dragging her until we are in front of it.

"TADA!!! You want to ride merry-go-round." I said smiling.

But her expression is blank. "Am I a kid to ride it?" She asked harshly.

"But you wanted to ride it before." I'm clearly confused.

"I'm not like before anymore, I hope you noticed it. Now if you excuse me." She said turning around to walk away.

"Wait!" I hold her hand tightly. "Jisoo... for once please forget that we have a bitter past and just let your old side come out, please." I begged.

I really want my old soft Jisoo back. I stared at her pleading. She glared at me fiercely, "Look I just don't want to-- ugh! Okay!" I surprised at her sudden acceptance.

"H-huh?"

"Okay. Only for today I'll just be by my old self now stop giving me puppy eyes and you don't look cute while pouting." She said then slapped my hand away, walking towards the ride.

I left dumbfounded, "she really thinks that I'm not cute?" I pouted.

"You idiot, it's just the opposite. Don't you know what irony is? She still have a soft spot for you dumb Jennie Kim." My inner voice said.

I really am idiot then.

3rd person POV

Jisoo opened her apartment door to find it's dark.

"Guess she is not home." She said before turning on the lights and go to the kitchen to drink water.

She get startled by Lisa's voice that she dropped the glass and its break.

"Where have you been?" Lisa asked as she turned around.

"You scared me! I thought you are not home. Haysss!" She said started to pick up the glasses.

Lisa walked over her holding her arm then jerking her up. "I asked you something." She said through clenching teeth.

"You're hurting m-me." Jisoo tried to shoved her away but Lisa pushed her towards the counter. She hissed on pain when a glass cut her feet.

"What's wrong with you!?" Jisoo shouted.

"Nothing is wrong with me. It's you, who is again entangled yourself with that shit! What do you think that I don't know where have you been? You were with her the whole day enjoying." Lisa said angrily.

Jisoo didn't answered and tried to walked away from her but again harshly pushed by Lisa making her fall on the ground.

"Aah!! Lisa stop it! Why are being like this!?"

"I don't like it Jisoo!! I really hate it when you think of her and now worst spending time with her!"

"We accidentally met then she asked me if we can have lunch. So what we spend time? You are the one taking it negatively." Jisoo shouted back.

Lisa just smiled painfully, "I regretted loving you." With that she left leaving a very confused and hurt Jisoo.

"H-how can you say that Lisa? W-why a-are you acting l-like this?" She sobbed sitting on the ground as the blood dripped from the cut of her feet.

________________________________________

50 votes for this chapter and comment a lot.

<333