𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 || Gorou

Magsimula sa umpisa

„Wait, there must be something wrong"

„And that would be?"

„( Y/N ). Their not on my list"

The brown haired male casually said as the other general rose his eyebrow.

„That's because they are going to be in my group. Listen, I know you two always had been in one group but we don't know what's coming for us there and if ( Y/N ) and you will be together at this battle, you will protect them with all costs if I think about the last time. We can't risk losing multiple people just because your protecting one of them"

„But—„

„Gorou"

Kokomi interfered.

„( Y/N ) is strong, just believe in them. We don't even know if it really will come to a battle anyways"

The brown haired male kept silence after this, knowing that it was for no use to talk back to the two even if he wanted. Walking out of the tent, Gorou immediately noticed you sitting on the ground beside white you had your eyes closed. Your hair and clothes were completely soaked with the rain but it didn't seemed to bother you as your eyes suddenly opened again, glancing up at the male as a smile formed on your lips.

„Finally"

You said while sanding up.

„( Y/N ) you should get into some dry clothes soon. We're leaving in a bit"

Gorou exclaimed while chuckling before the two of you started to walk down the path as the male explained about the plan That was just discussed while Kokomi and the two other generals watched as you two walked further and further away.

„You know that when things go wrong, he will be the first one to leave the battlefield to protect them, right?"

„Then we have to make sure that nothing goes wrong"

One of them said before casually walking away again, leaving Kokomi a bit concerned. They didn't knew just how many people they would even face in a battle neither where they will show up. All they could do was to guess and prepare for the most likely way of how things will happen.

It didn't took long to separate each troop and prepare everything for them to leave as Gorou came to you one last time before going to the group he was ordered to lead.

„( Y/N )... take care ok?"

He said, surprisingly serious for his usual behavior as you couldn't help but smile at this.

„I will. But promise me to take care yourself"

You said, patting the males head who's face turning bright red what only caused you to chuckle at this before cupping Gorou's face before kissing his forehead for a second, leaving a totally flustered male behind as you walked to your troop, ready to leave.

...

After some time, the worst expectations of everyone came true as the opposite troops came to attack with hundreds of soldiers, when not even thousands. It was far more than any of the generals could even expect before, making it hard to even fight back since nobody knew what else could possibly come.

Gorou alone took down at least 50 people of the opposite as he just hoped that where the troops C and D were, or to be honest — where you were, wouldn't be that many enemies. He just couldn't imagine that there were even more soldiers than he was recently battling with, just that one thing bothered him to no end. Sara was not under one of the groups at the place where the male was at, what caused him to think that either, she didn't came along, or she was leading another troop that would most likely cross path with your troop or the other one near you.

„Kokomi"

Gorou exclaimed as the female immediately knew what he was about to say as she turned to the male after defeating two soldiers.

„No, your not going"

„But—„

„Gorou. We need you at this battle, there Are way too much opponents for you to just leave. I don't want that anyone gets hurt here, same goes for
( Y/N ) of course but we just can't risk it"

Gritting his teeth, the brown-haired male knew that it wasn't right to save one life on the cost of multiple others — but this one life was too important for him.

So even tho he knew multiple reasons to stay there, griping his arrow tightly, he just ran forward while striking down everyone who even came near him and could possibly block his way, ignoring the calls of Kokomi and the others while just looking at the front.

He ran as fast as he could and at the moment where the sky darkened even more and thunder strikes went down he just hurried even more in the hope that nothing happened to you.

But as he reached the place where your troop was supposed to be — he saw something unexpected. You weren't hurt even a bit and instead of fighting with soldiers what every normal human without a vision would do, you picked up a fight with Sara who, just as Gorou guessed, was there with a bit smaller amount of troops herself. And even though the female had a vision, you didn't let her chance to even use it and your advantage in physical strength seemed to cause Sara to struggle even more.

"Heh?"

Gorou sweat-dropped, relieved that you weren't hurt or anything but was honestly surprised to see something like this.

"Ugh... retreat!"

Sara yelled as she herself and the others retreated again, leaving you, Gorou and the other people of your troop just with a few injured ones.

"( Y/N )..."

The male mumbled as you turned to him, smiling brightly as you saw Gorou standing there.

"Gorou"

"I— I was worried..."

He whispered, looking at the ground as he would always forget that you really could take care of yourself. But even though, he would always get worried about your safety.

"Heh, I know dumbass, no go back to your own battle"

You said, playfully hitting his head before Gorou looked up from the ground at you as he slightly smiled.

"Now go!"

You exclaimed, pushing the male towards the direction he came from, standing there with a smile on your face, happy about how Gorou cared for you so much. Honestly, you just waited for him to finally show up since somehow, nobody could ever convince him to stay away in a battle that long.
You loved it — you loved him, but never wanted to admit it, just appreciating his care.

"Be careful"

——————————————————————————

A/N

Sometimes I start writing a story and think that it's going to be a good one, just to notice the more it's nearing the end, it's getting more and more shitty  🤺🤺

But whatever, I hope you still enjoyed and had / have a good day UwU see you hopefully soon

~ Author