𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐞 || Kazuha x fem!reader ( 2 )

Kazuha x female reader

We still got the 🧚‍♀️✨flangst✨🧚‍♀️

Idk how many parts this will get, maybe 3 or 4 idk. I hope that's not too long HAHA

——————————————————————————

"Who... are you?"

Your voice was silent but still loud enough for the stranger to hear as you still stood by that tree, looking right into the males red eyes who just looked back while his breath heavy — most likely because of the injury on his stomach, before he spoke up as well.

"I could ask you the exact same..."

"Um... I'm ( Y/N )..."

The males eyes widened at this, knowing the name well as one of the most important family in the region. He wanted to stand up but the pain of his injury pulled him down again — gritting his teeth as the male pressed his hand on his stomach.

"You need to stop the bleeding"

You said, stepping forward towards the stranger as you kneeled down, not minding him being unwelcoming towards one like you — but who could blame him. Everyone else of your family would most likely kill him due being a renegade.

But far away from his expectations — you ripped off a part of your kimono to tightly tie it around the strangers stomach so it would stop the blood from escaping the injury. Luckily it looked way more worse  than it actually was so it was enough to exert pressure on it.

"It will hurt a bit for a while but should heal on its own soon..."

The male still seemed surprised, looking at you who just smiled in return, sitting a bit further away to not make the stranger uncomfortable in your presence. The boy then looked down at the cloth, closing his eyes for a moment to speak up again.

"Kaedehara Kazuha..."

"Wha—"

"My name. That's... my name"

He said, slightly smiling as you grinned to yourself, happy that Kazuha accepted you even with knowing who exactly you were. You slightly bowed your head in acknowledgement, surprising the white haired male even more who was a bit overwhelmed in this situation, not really knowing what to do.

"You shouldn't bow in front of someone like me..."

"But I want to"

You said, still smiling as Kazuha now slowly stood up again — causing you to do the same. But the male still stumbled as you wanted to reach out to help him again balance again, just that the sound of people running through the dry wood made you freeze on your spot as you saw the armor of the guards you had always watched down in front of your house now running through the bushes near you, most likely searching for you.

"Oh...I- I need to go now. Hope to see you again soon"

You smiled, not even knowing if you would ever see the male again, but you hoped so. You don't wanted to trouble Kazuha in any way since he couldn't even properly move right now, let alone the guards find a renegade like him.

"Thank you... ( Y/N )"

The male said, smiling before you towards the guards of your family, making it easy for them to bring you back home now as you looked back one last time — just to see that Kazuha was gone from your sight.

"Till we meet again"

You mumbled, smiling to yourself while walking back towards your home along with the guards.
Well, at least until you realized that your mother surely wasn't that impressed of your action, what made shivers run down your spine.

...

There you stood again — looking out your window as one of your hands brushed against your cheek that was bright red — remembering how your mother bitch-slapped you after you came back home, just because she was upset seeing you in such dirty and destroyed clothes as well as being disappointed in you that you ran away just like that. She wasn't really fair to you as she just wanted you to be the perfect child who is just following the rules like herself — a strict woman and her ideals.

But just to your luck, your father didn't cared about what you did so there was only the slap of your mother as punishment for just running away like that. They didn't knew about Kazuha, otherwise this surely would end otherwise.

You stood there, turning around towards the door for a moment as you sighed, turning your head head sideways to look through the window one last time,
just that this time — a familiar white haired male sat on the window sill, scaring you to death how he suddenly appeared there what caused you to fall on your butt.

"Wha— Kazuha?!"

He jumped inside, slamming his hand on your mouth so you would stop shouting.

"Be a bit more silent, would you?"

"Oh, your right, sorry sorry... but, um... what are you doing here...? Not that I mind, I just—"

"You helped me. Why?"

You looked at Kazuha a bit serious now as he kneeled in front of you, who now also sat on your knees before answering the males question.

"Because I think it's very brave of you to do... what you did. I wish I had the courage to do so as well but..."

Looking down at the floor, you were a bit ashamed of how you just accepted the faith to never be a free soul. You wanted to, but always knew that this was one of the most impossible things for you because no one of your family really cared about how you wanted to life.

Kazuha looked at you surprised, not seeing a noble like you with the wish of being a renegade ever before. Just as he thought — you were different. Maybe the only person left in Inazuma who didn't thought about him like he was some dangerous criminal.

He just looked at you with a slight smile before he noticed the red hue on your cheek caused by the slap of your mother as his facial expression got all serious again — reaching out his hand to brush against your cheek what slightly surprised you, your face getting bright red as you looked at the male in front of you.

"What ha-"

But just before he could finish his sentence, footsteps were heard in front of your door, making Kazuha startled as he looked at the door.

"I have to go now"

Without saying a word, you just nodded as Kazuha stood up and quickly went over towards the window again as you could see a slight last smile forming on the males lips before he jumped out the window as you stood up as well, going over towards the window as well as you watched the white haired male jumping over the roofs of all the small houses till his figure vanished in the distance.

You smiled to yourself while looking out of the all too familiar window as you had this weird feeling in your chest while you placed your palm on your cheek, getting all red again as you remembered Kazuha just brushing his fingertips against it so suddenly, not even knowing why but you felt like your head was heating up.

"Ughh what did you do with me...?"

?"