𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐞 || Kazuha x fem!reader ( 3 )

Kazuha x female reader

The juicy 🧚‍♀️✨flangst✨🧚‍♀️

Probably last part — 3

——————————————————————————

After this little 'incidence', Kazuha surprisingly came to visit you more often after that day, just appearing in your room someday and still — it startled you every time what only caused the male to laugh at you.

"You need to stop appearing just like that Kazuha! It's mean to scare me like that..."

You said while the white haired male just chuckled while sitting on your bed after you yourself fell to the ground. But the loud noise of you falling out of your bed hade you fear that the house maiden or your mother have heard it and would check on you — just to notice that this what actually what happened as alight footsteps coming towards your door were heard.

"Eh— Kazuha hide yourself!"

You whispered, looking at the spot where Kazuha sat — just to see that he wasn't there anymore, causing you to look around the room but not finding a trace of where he went before the door of your room slowly opened, revealing your mother who wore the same bald expression as always.

"( Y/N ). What was that?"

"Um... nothing, I just... fell out of my bed"

You said, standing straight as you looked at your mother who just stared back at you before going out again, closing the door behind her without saying even a single further word.

You let out a breath as you heard a slight noise behind you, turning around to see that Kazuha stood there again, confusing you even more as you didn't had a clue on where the hell he was hidden before.

"Where do you— "

"Not important"

Kazuha said before chuckling again as you stood there dumbfounded — like most of the time. Going back to your bed, you sat at the edge and mentioned the male to sit besides as he did just that, sitting besides you as you smiled to yourself again, turning towards Kazuha before you spoke up.

"Now tell me more about, well... something interesting!"

Since the white haired male came to visit you days ago, you always wanted to hear about story's that he experienced since you yourself didn't saw anything else than the view from your room allowed and the place where you found Kazuha in the woods. So hearing about everything further than this was fascinating to you.

You listened to his story's for hours just that after some time, Kazuha couldn't help but think about what unwillingly had to happen soon. He was a wanted criminal in the whole nation while you were the daughter of the most influencing people there. Kazuha wanted to stay by your side and tell you about everything you wanted to hear — just being by your side. But he knew that he needed to go soon, needed to leave Inazuma for his own good and also to protect you.

If anybody would find about this whole situation, who knows what would happen. The male wasn't scared for himself but more what people would do with you — someone who betrayed their nation in their eyes and preferred to stay with a criminal.

To be all honest, Kazuha planned on leaving Inazuma short after you two met, just that he couldn't. He wasn't able to leave just like that and so, he came again and again, always thinking that this would be the last time to see you but he could only sit there at the end of the day and think about how he should ever be able to go.

Now he sat besides you, looking at your excited self as you listened to his story's and it made his situation even worse.

He doesn't wanted to leave and protect you, just that the only way he really could safe you from the worst — was to leave. He developed much more feelings for you than he wanted and it broke his heart.

"It's already pretty late, I should go now..."

The male said as he stood up from his spot, causing you to stand up as well as you slightly pouted, wanting to hear even more story's of him — or maybe wanting to be in his companion even longer.

"Can't you stay a bit longer for like... five minutes..."

Kazuha chuckled as he turned towards you, smiling as he looked at your ( E/C ) eyes before he leaned a bit forward, kissing your forehead as your face turned bright red at this action, slamming your hands on your face after he backed away again, only causing Kazuha to laughter at you even more.

"D- Don't laugh!!"

"Sorry sorry. But I really should... go now"

He said, slightly smiling one last time as you nodded.

"See you next time"

You happily said as Kazuha hesitated for a second, looking out of the window before jumping on the window sill.

"Yes... till next time"

He said, looking back for one last time before he vanished from your sight once again. Maybe it was time for the male to finally leave. Time to never come back and to protect you from whatever harm could come your way because of him. He wasn't ready but it was the only way.

So he left.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Sad or worse endings are just my thing (°▽°)👍

I'm sorry for that but it needed to be done HAHA
hope you still enjoyed and see you hopefully soon <33

~ Author-Chan