𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 || Gorou

Gorou x gender neutral reader

Y'know I will just let that be with always writing ‚angst' or ‚fluff' Bc I have literally no idea what 90% of my story's are from those so I will just write if there are any mentions of blood, death or whatever.

——————————————————————————

( don't mind this story being a bit shitty, I was a bit tired at the end 💀✋ )

It already was years ago that you joined the Sangonomiya troops in Inazuma along with your childhood friend Gorou as after some time, the male even became a general of the troops, leading them in battle and protecting them with his life. Other than Gorou, you never got promoted yourself but didn't cared about it anyways since the higher your rank was, the more important decisions you had to make. One wrong decision and it could cause the death of multiple people. So you were pretty comfortable in your role with just fighting the once who were a part of the vision hunt.

You yourself once had a vision that was taken away from you in a battle — Gorou even tried to get it back with all might but you pulled him back since the opponent was too strong that time. The loss of your vision wasn't easy to handle at first but it made you understand how everyone else had to feel who lost theirs and who wasn't able to even fight a back the slightest. It was a motivation for you to continue what you were doing.

Now you were recently sitting outside in the never ending rain, looking up at the dark sky as the rain drops ran down your ( S/C ) skin, waiting for Gorou to finally finish his conversation with Kokomi and some others about how their next step against the vision hunt decree should look like.

Inside of the huge tent, a wooden table stood in the middle with a map of the nearby area laid on top of while Kokomi, Gorou and two other generals stood around — one of them explaining how everything should be done if nothing would go wrong.

„After the Information we got, the Raiden shogun ordered a bunch of recruits to take us down, just that we don't know how their plan is going to be or how many man are set against us. The best idea would be to form 4 groups at first just to check the area and if needed, to fight the opponent. This is most likely going to be where Sara and her subordinates show up"

The male said, pointing at the map, on a Place relative near their own spot right now — by the sea and with almost no places to hide.

„Kokomi will lead troop A there since we still don't properly know how strong Sara is. Group B will be lead by Gorou, near troop A in case they need some support when it comes to battle"

He said, now pointing at the nearby area with a bit wood before continuing his plan.

„Here will be troop C, lead by myself, and there will troop D be placed at, lead by Luan"

( Luan is the other general there )

He said, pointing at two places a bit further away from where Gorou and Kokomi should be at — places with an open field but still spots to hide at some points, before the male explained even further details about the plan.

...

„That should be it, any objections?"

After he finished telling about the plan, it was just silent, speaking for a no as the male nodded before reaching out some papers to everyone else it the tent.

„This are the names of the ones who will come along in your troops"

He said as Gorou looked at the paper he got — the word ‚Troop B' written in big letters at the top as he scanned through the names there before finally speaking up himself.