001 , the death of corinna hoffman

Start from the beginning

Corinna screamed and ran back inside the gate, shutting it behind her and attempting to lock it, only for the rusty lock to snap off. She screamed once more, dropping her bag on the floor accidentally before running off, and to the other side of the pool where the bathrooms were. She hid behind the wall, her hand pressed against her lips tightly to quiet her loud pants of breath. Her eyes brimmed with tears, the terrifying thought she was about to be taken, or worse, murdered, filling her head, replacing the thoughts of her deceased younger sister. She mentally prayed that the person wouldn't be able to find her, and would wander off, but Corinna's bad luck once again, made itself known as a hand suddenly gripped her bicep, pulling her away from the wall as she screamed.

"Help! Somebody help! Please!" She yelled desperately, though it was no use. No one would be able to hear her. Not for much longer anyway.

As Corinna finally turned to see the person gripping her body and pulling her back towards the pool, she let out another scream as she saw the face that would soon be responsible for her death.

Deep scars littered across their pale face, as their completely white eyes stared down at her. They didn't look human, Corinna concluded as she continued to scream, fighting for her life as the person shoved her down to her knees in the shallow end of the water.

Corinna began to cry as the water splashed around her, the person standing behind her and gripping her shoulders to keep her in place. "Please, please just let me go! I have a sister—a family! I'm only sixteen, I haven't done anything yet, please!" She pleaded.

The being standing behind her paid no attention to her cries as they brought out a line of wire, and wrapped it around her neck so tightly, she was sure her head would sever.

The blonde girl began to choke as she brought her hands up to the wire wrapped around her throat, clawing at it desperately as a means to release herself. But she had no luck. Her puny human strength was nothing compared to the impeccable strength of the person standing behind her.

And at last, a final gasp was released as her arms fell loosely to her sides, her last breath being exhaled as her heart finally stopped.

The person tied the wire around her neck, leaving it wrapped around her like a necklace, as blood from the cut seeped down onto her skin and into the water, staining it burgundy. And as if that weren't enough, the person then continued to hit the poor girl over the head until it caved, followed by digging a deep hole into the back of her head. Once finished, the girl's deceased and mangled body fell limp into the pool, floating at the top as her wounds continued to bleed, dyeing the pool almost completely red.

Corinna Hoffman was now a victim of the three-fold death sacrifices, all because she was yet to give up her innocence.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Corinna Hoffman was dead.

After her body was found by none other than Lydia Martin, the blonde's first ever real friend, the Beacon Hills' public pool quickly became a crime scene. The sheriff soon arrived, followed by a dozen other police cars and ambulances. Naturally, the Hoffman's were called as well, though they hadn't been expected to arrive to the scene.

Lilah Hoffman, the victim's older sister, released a scream of agony as she watched the gurney carrying her sister get wheeled away. Her parents let out choked sobs of their own, the mother holding her hand to her mouth to try to restrain the noises, but it was no use as she watched her eldest child fall to the ground in overwhelming sobs.