Chapter 11

He was walking to me. I was frozen in place.

Your POV:
I was walking to Yuzuha but she seemed to be spaced out.

You: Yo!

Yuzuha: You cut your hair.

You: Because you said you would take a picture of me if I cut it. I was planning it for a while now, ever since I got discharged. You smiled.

Yuzuha: You really are full of surprises.

Yuzuha looked at you and you were sweating.

You: Yu-chan, why are people staring at me?

Yuzuha: It's because you look attractive. What's wrong?

Your vision got blurry. Your head felt like it was getting squished. You couldn't hear anything. All you heard was ringing.

The next thing you see is Mitsuya, Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu blocking you.

Mikey: Hakkai, can you get a lollipop in his bag for me?

Yuzuha: What's wrong? What happened to him?

Mitsuya: Trauma. Haru has trauma.

Yuzuha looked surprised and worried at the same time.

When Mikey gave you a lollipop you calmed down.

You: Thank you guys.

Draken: Dont sweat it just don't pass out.

Speaker: All students please enter the venue! Attention! All students please enter the venue! People who are with students please stay at the side or the seats behind them!

All of you went with Hakkai. You sat down beside Yuzuha's class.

Students got called. Then, it was finally Yuzuha.
Hakkai told you to get up. Chifuyu slapped your back.

Chifuyu: Calm down, breath in and breath out.

You nodded.

You went with Hakkai you walked to Yuzuha. Students were whispering. All I could hear was. He is so handsome. Yuzuha is so lucky.

I put my arm around Yuzuha and put my hand on her shoulder and smiled. We went down the stairs, I helped Yuzuha.

It was time for the individual photos. Hakkai went first then me. I put my hand on her shoulder but she grabbed my hand and put in on her waist. I was surprised.

You: Eh?

Yuzuha: Just smile idiot.

You smiled and they took the picture. After they took the picture you walked with Yuzuha to her seat.

-A few moments later I got bored ang texted Yuzuha-

-Hey, Im going to the snack bar. Do you want anything, Yu-chan?

: Chocolates or sweets.

-Alright.

You went to the snack bar with Mikey.

Mikey: You still get trauma, huh?

You: Yeah, it sucks.

You:Hey, Mikey. Im really thankful, so if you need help just say " help me " and I'll come running.

Mikey: I dont need help.

You: I know.

Mikey: Huh?

You: Mikey is strong he doesn't need help. But, Manjiro isn't that strong. He lost both his brothers. Mikey still has Toman. But, Manjiro is alone. So, that's why you can come to me, Manjiro.