Chapter 20

You hop on your motorcycle and get your phone out to call Yuzuha.

You(:)
Yuzuha(-)

:Moshi moshi?
-Are you already coming here?
:Mm.. are you ready yet?
-Not really.
You checked the time its still 10 30.
: You still have time. I'll be there at 11 take your time.
-Okay, thanks.

You hung up the phone and looked at the sky.

Damn thats really bright. Where should I take her today? Will she even enjoy the day? I hope so.

While you were lost in thoughts you phone rang. You looked to see who it was. " Mom "

You(:)
Mom(-)

: Moshi moshi?

-Hello? Kei?

: Yes, mom?

- Are you alright in Japan? I heard your kuya visited you.

: Yeah, I'm alright. Kuya did visit me but he didn't stay for too long.

- Is school and modeling, alright?

: Yes, school is fine. For modeling a lot of people already know me.

: How bout you, mom? Is everything alright in the Philippines?

- Everything is great! If I can finish work maybe I can have a break earlier and I can be there on your winter break.

: Really? Thats good. If you come here bring me my favorites

- Of course.

- Yeah. Kei?

: Hmm?

- I heard you like someone.

: Stupid Kuya.

: Yes I do, ma. She's a really kind person.

- Is that alright with you? Aren't you hurt because of the past.

: Of course, it took me really long to commit but I still need to move forward in life. I cant keep hanging around the past while everyone is moving forward.

- That's really good, Kei. Im really glad you matured.

: We're not dating yet. Actually I asked her out on a date last night and we're going to he going today. It will be the first.

-Really? Am I bothering you?

: No, I'm still going to pick her up later.

- Tell me about her.

: Hmm... She's really pretty. She has a kind heart. She knows what's right and wrong. She inspires me to be a better person. She makes me want to be stronger. She makes me want to protect her. Everytime Im with her all bad things inside me just comes rushing out. I want her to he happy and I want to be the one doing that. She's my queen, ma.

- Im glad you found her.

- I'll call you when I plan to go there. I have to get work. Love you.

: Love you too.

You hung up the phone.

Wuahhh.... i really miss my family.

I looked at the time. 10 50.

Did I spend too much time spacing out??

I start my motorcycle and drove to Yuzuha's house.

I rang the doorbell and Hakkai let me in.

Hakkai: Haru-chan, Yuzuha was really looking forward to this date.

You: Really?

You took off your leather jacket and placed it on a chair. You rolled up your sleeves and wore and apron. You helped Hakkai make some munchkins.

Hakkai: Thanks.

Hakkai: When you asked her out she was jumping, singing and dancing around.

Hakkai: She even woke up at 8 today and called Hina and Emma. She needed help for her outfit. She even made me sit down and judge her outfits.

Hakkai: And not she wont even come out because she's too nervous.

You: The hell? You chuckled.

Hakkai: Yuzuha! Come out!

Yuzuha: In a sec!

A few moments later the door opened.

Hakkai: Finally.

You looked at the door to see Yuzuha wearing a white skirt that stopped just above her knees and a pink long sleeved blouse but her shoulder part was open and it connected to her neck.

Yuzuha: Say something. She said while looking down.

You: Eh?

Hakkai: Haru-chan, you've been staring at my sister for about a minute now.

You: You look beautiful, Yuzuha.

She blushed but you looked at Hakkai.

Hakkai: She wanted to wear pants because you said so but I told her not to.

You: Im glad you did. You slapped his back.

You took off your apron and brought your sleeves down. You took your jacket and waved goodbye to Hakkai. You opened the door for Yuzuha and got on your motorcycle. You gave her your jacket.

You: Cover your legs.

Yuzuha: Okay. Where are we going?

You: You'll see.

You drove to a place that Takemitchy recommended. It was famous among couples. You helped Yuzuha get down. While you were walking to the restaurant you looked at Yuzuha and then her hand. You slide your hand onto hers and grabbed it. You put it in your pocket.

She blushed.

Yuzuha: What are you doing?

You: Making sure your warm.

Yuzuha: Idiot, if you wanna hold my hand then hold it and dont cover it up with an excuse.

You laughed and she looked at you.

You: Sure.

You arrived at the restaurand and let go of her hand, you opened the door for her and went to the front desk.

You: Good day, I have a reservation under the name of Atsushi.

The girl checked her log and looked back at me.

Girl: Welcome, Mr. Atsushi, please come this way.

She lead both of you to a table. You helped Yuzuha sit down then you sat down on your own chair.

You looked at the menu.

Yuzuha: Isn't this too expensive?

You: Oh, it's not one of those. The interior and customer service is just good.

Yuzuha: Ohh.. Okay.

You: What do you want to get?

Yuzuha: Can I get the steak and soup? She said as she looked at the waiter.

Waiter: And for you sir?

You: I'll have the truffle pasta, please.

Waiter: How would you like your steak done,ms?

Yuzuha looked confused. She looked at me as if she was trying to say what to do.

I tried so hard not to laugh.

You: She'll have it as a medium rare.

You: We'll both have a cola for the drinks.

Waiter: Would that be all?

You: Yes, please.

Waiter: Then, let me repeat the order for you. 1 truffle pasta, 1 medium rare steak with soup and 2 cokes.

You gave the waiter a nod and he left.

You looked at Yuzuha and laughed. She pouted.

You: Ah... I'm sorry you looked too cute.

After eating you went to the mall.