Prologue

Prologue

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "BNA:Brand New Animal", it belongs to its original creator Studio Trigger. Nor do I own "One Piece", it belongs to Eiichiro Oda. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release. Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out. P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website.

If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (If you ask nicely, I for sure, will agree). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. Or maybe because it influences the story. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line. Because of this, most of the dialogue/scenes will come from the original work.

Warnings: One Night Stand, Pregnancy, Pirate Captain Shirou, BNA: Brand New Animal & One Piece Crossover, Shirou smokes

*****

Baby Daddy

Noun

the father of one or more of a woman's children, especially one who is not her husband or current partner.

*****

In this world, Beastmen are a minority, who are treated just as bad as fishmen

In this world, Beastmen are a minority, who are treated just as bad as fishmen. When Alina finds out that a Celestial Dragon has his eyes on her baby, she runs away. Fully aware her father's status as Admiral wouldn't be able to protect both her and her child from the dangerous claw of the dragon.

Unaware of who her baby's father is after a drunken one night stand, she's been barely getting by and struggling more and more as her money begins to run out.

And then, just when she's about to lose hope, her luck does a complete 180.

She meets a man, who's willing to help her, or rather her baby.

Unknowingly, his protection begins to grow from just the babies, to the mother herself.

Despite all the support from her crew mates, it's been hard, being pregnant without the baby's father there to help. But, she has been completely oblivious to the man who unknowingly became the stand in.

The crew can see it

Even his inner wolf and the babies can sense it!

Everyone but them, can!

They all know that he's her Baby Daddy!

*****

Shirou took a deep breath

Shirou took a deep breath. And with a resolve to steal he entered the room.

As the mother of the newborn turned her head up and looked into his eyes, he expected his resolve to shatter, but instead, it somehow became even stronger.

Something he didn't think was possible.

"I've made my decision. I'm claiming the children as mine. I have been there throughout your pregnancy and have just as much a right to them as you do." He was ready to go on, but was stopped by a gentle hand one his arm.

"Shirou, there's something I need to

Read to find out what happens next~

*****

Also heads up, There will be a major plot twist. Feel free to try and guess what it's going to be. I won't be completely mean (I also don't want to be one of those guys who just springs a plot twist on you) so I will be doing my groundwork and dropping hints along the way as well.

And here's a freebie that lets me mess with your head.

Are the babies really Beastmen?

(Remember the answer can be yes or no)

Have fun with that ~ (Que my exit with an evil cackle)