Part 10 : Reality Program

[Inside the dorm]

"HEYY!! YOU TWO!! WAKE UP!!" Thany shouted. Vally immediately wake up and sit in her bed, while Vie is still sleeping. Diya that already woke up at that time, playing the song Dionysus by BTS with full volume. "She doesn't bothered atall" Niny laughed. This situation seems funny to her. "How can someone's still sleeping when the music is playing so loud?" Diya asked. "Well, that person exist" Niny said. "It's Vie" Diya added. After Vally woke up, she immediately go to washroom to have a bath then she goes to kitchen to help Thany make breakfast. "Hello, Besties!" Vally greeted to the camera. (Besties is their fandom name). "This is me and Thany, we're going to make breakfast for ourcutie members" Vally said again. "Has Vie wake up?" Thany asked while cooking."I don't know, probably hasn't wake yet" Vally answered. Vie that stood in front of the bedroom door said "Hey, I already woke up, you know" Vie said with smooth voice. "WO- you startled me!" Vally said loudly. Both Thany and Vally startled because of Vie. "Hehehe, sorry, I didn't mean to" Vie said again. "Well.. I'm going to have a bath" Vie said walking to the bathroom. "Hello, Besties.. Nooww.. I'm doing my make up.. and my hair done.." Niny told to camera. "By the way, this is our first time making reality program, right?" Diya who stayed in the make up room with Niny speaking up. "Yeah, and this is our daily life, guys" Niny explained again to the camera. "Sometimes I feel sorry for Thany unnie and Vally for doing breakfast for us every morning" Diya bring out topic. "Yeah, there's one time I said to Thany unnie that we will take turn for making breakfast for members, but she said it's okay, because she enjoy doing it." Niny said. "But still, we're kind of feel bad" Diya added."Yeah, that's why sometimes I wake up earlier than her just to take turn making breakfast for members" Niny laughed. "Oh! You deliberately get up early forthat? I thought you woke up early by accident at that time" Diya said suprisingly. "Yeah, haha" Niny said. "Guys!! Breakfast is ready!" Thany shoutedfrom outside. "Okay unnie!" Niny answered. "Let's go" Diya said while walking out of room then Niny followed. Vie, Vally and Thany that already sat in the dining room greeted them. "Wow, today theme menu is western breakfast?" Diyaasked. "Yeah, sorry guys, it's just a toast and scramble eggs.. and some sausages" Thany apologized. "What did you sorry for? This is more than enough!" Diya answered. "Yeah, instead we shoud be thanking unnie and Vally for making breakfast for us every morning" Niny added. "And whatever you guys make for breakfast, It always taste so delicious so I'm not gonna complain anything!" Vie said while laughing. "Haha, Okay! Let's eat now" Thany answered. "Wow.. I bet Besties who watch this will be so touched with our lovely dialy life members" Vally jokingly. They all laughed and continue eating. When they all finished eating, Diya and Vie washing the dishes, while Thany and Vally getting ready for Dream Land's first going out for the reality program. "Unnie, I don't know what clothes should I take.." Vally whined. "Just take one set of clothes and one piyama, because we're going to sleep there for one night. Oh, and one ekstra shirt just in case" Thany helped. "Oh, okay unnie" Vally answered. Vie that finished wash dishes join them. "Unnie, I already packed my stuff, but can you helped me see if I packed correctly or not?" I said to Thany unnie. "Okay, wait a second, I"ll finished soon" Thany answered. "Yah, you don't bring any jacket?" Vally asked. "Should I bring a jacket?" I asked. "Yeah, just in case" Vally said again. "Oh, okay then" I go to pick my jacket. After all each other member's task finished, they go out from dorm with manager-nim. They going in the bus and their journey to villa house that the staff had rented for them.

 They going in the bus and their journey to villa house that the staff had rented for them