Chapter 4

SIX WEEKS LATER

AT SINGHANIA SADAN

Laksh - mumma dekho naa yeh kairav ke baache ne mijhpe firse paani dala .

Kairav - nahi mami yeh laksh jhoot bol raha hai . Isne pehele meri car todi . Mumma dekho naa .

Akshara - offo kitni masti karoge tum dono abhi taak tumhari masti khatam nahi huyi aaj krishna main bahaut masti ki hai tum dono ne .

Tara took her son away to the washroom to clean up and made him sleep . Naira also did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING (SUNDAY )

Naira took off ber bag we she rolled her shoulders to release the tension from her upper back that followed the two hour back to back classes . She recalled how difficult it had been that morning to convinced kairav to let her go academy and that too on a Sunday . Thankfully naira 's promise to return before lunch and akshara 's quick thinking to distract kairav with his toy cars
.Naira and kairav were both so connected to each other in such a short time span . What would ever happen if they were separated ?? Naira and kairav are legally mother son now . Naira would never feel connected to any other child like kairav that's why she frightened what if kairav separated from her ???

Naira sat in her car and start driving toward home only to be stopped again midway as a white sedan scratched her car while try to over take her . She grew furious and immediately blew Her horn to make the driver of the car stop as she parked her car on the side of confrontation. She got out of the car and slammed the door shut as she proceed to survey the scratch of her car.  The driver of the car came out .

Driver - sorry madam wo mere saab ko jaldi hai na toh main thoda fast gaadi chala raha tha aur aapki car se takkar ho gayi . I am really sorry .

But naira was a forced to be recokned with .

Naira - itni bhi kya jaldi hai aap sab ko bhaiya ?? Ki aapko kisi ki gaadi hi nahi dikhi ?? Kon hai yeh saahb aapke bulao unko

Just than a sauve , dashing man dressed in a black and grey suit stepped out from the back of the car. Having already figured out the situation he removed  his Goggles and spoke with an air of nonchalance .

Man - Shaant ho jaiye madam . Bas zara sa scratch hi toh hai . Itna dur se dikhata bhi toh nahi hai .

Naira - how arrogent are you ?? Dur se dikhta nahi hai iska matlab aapke driver ki koyi galti nahi hai ??

Man - Sabse pehele baat , kisi ne kuch jaan bhujkar nahi kiya . Doosre baat mere driver Ki itni galti nahi hai jitni tumhari hai . Itna dheere chala rahi thi toh driver ne overtake kar liya tumhe . What's the big deal ??

Naira - what's the big deal . Yoi have the audicity to ask me what's the big deal?? Overtake karne ka bhi koi tareeka hota hai . Kisi ki gaadi ko thok ke overtake nahi kiya jata . Aur yeh toh shukar maano ki ki sirf scratch huya hai kuch aur ho jata toh ?? Pata nahi ....

Man - apna lecture band karo . SHERNI  ki tarah kyu dhad rahi ho ?? Gadi pe laga scratch ke liye ? Kitna nuksan huya hai tumhara ?? Bolo main saara bhar dunga .

Naira ( angrily ) - Apni naa yeh taar taar band karo MENDAK KAHI KE . . Paiso se cheeze kharid sakte ho , lakin manners nahi khareed payoge . Itna saab ho gaya hai par ek baar bhi tumne maafi nahi maangi . Hamare yaha drivers ka nahi sahi lekin apni galti pe sorry kehene ka riwaz toh hai .

Man ( frustrated ) - fine tumhe paise nahi chaiye , tumhari marzi . But don't make a mountain out of hill anymore. Chalo suresh .

And with that , the man sat back into his car after signalling his driver to sit back as well . Naira was still livid with that man 's rude and arrogant behaviour , but she decided that getting home for kairav was more important than that . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KARTIK SOMEWHERE IN UDAIPUR IN HIS CAR .

He couldn't believe it that he was of the impression that he had already lived through hell five years ago . But he was wrong . That was definitely hell but this was no less . Five years later he now found himself in the same city where his family was torn apart and his world had come crash down . He had left his city , his parents and his siblings all to escape the blow that life had dealt him that left him bruiesd and battered . And now he found himself in the very same place that he had left behind ;the very same place where his family shattered and his world as well.

Five year ago his wife -- no his ex wife --- Vedika Aggarwal had walked out of his house with my best friend akshat. She broken apart his family. Or so he thought . For just a few days ago he found that when Vedika had thrown the divorce paper in his face years ago , she was actually pregnant with his child . His son . Kartik knew he is not a same man he was before . He decided to get his son back . He wasn't going to let his son his own flesh and blood his kairav stay away from him . Not when his father is alive . Even though he is already adopted by one family . The women who adopted him is Ms naira singhania. He was told at the orphanage. Who could she be ?? Would kairav even be properly cared for at her house ?? She must be a good women or the agency wouldn't approve her file . What if kairav didn't want to leave her and came to his father ??? What if he also left him like Vedika . How complicated had the situation became now ?? All because of Vedika . He thought , as he recollect the event from few days ago that change his life .

So guys this was fourth chapter. I hope you like the chapter .

Precap - Flashback . Goenka family get to know about kairav .

Do vote and inline comments too.