"Ya!" I yell. 

"Who's the mighty one? Who?!" He teases me as he starts to spin.

"Don't you guys have a bus to catch?" Yuni comes down the stairs.

Jungwon puts me down and gives me a smug look.

"I'm JungONE for a reason," he says dusting off his shoulders.

I roll my eyes, "We're off!" 

"Be careful Sunni, let us know if anything happens," Ms. Go says handing me a brown bag of goodies.

"We'll see you guys there, no worries," Jungwon says oblivious.

I let out an awkward laugh, "Right, we'll see you guys there!" I grab Jungwon's arm and rush out of Ms. Go's café.

*******

"Oh, this is our stop," Jungwon says as he's about to press the red button on the bus.

I grab his hand, "I actually wanted to pick something up from this one store."

He raises his eyebrows, "Suddenly? Where is it?"

I look down and fiddle my fingers, "I-It's near Seoul Station..."

He nods and looks at the time on his phone, "I just wouldn't want you to miss any time with your mom."

I shake my hand, "It's fine! Halmeoni is probably there already. She'll get to spend some time with her while I'm away."

The bus soon reaches the stop for Seoul Station to which we got off. 

Jungwon's face scrunches up more and more once he realizes we're entering the train station. I almost burst out laughing seeing him confused.

"What store exactly is in this station?" He asks.

I clap my hands together once, "Ah! I forgot to tell you that it's a little further than expected."

His face scrunches up again, "What do you mean by that?"

I pull out the tickets from my back pockets, "It's in Daegu!!" I jump up and down excitedly.

He shakes his head in disapproval.

I stop jumping, "What?" I whine.

"Why do you want to go shopping in Daegu?" He questions.

I let out a sigh. May the acting begin...

"My mom's originally from Daegu, so I feel if I get her something from there, her memories will come back," I lie pulling off my best sad pout.

He exhales through his nose, "I didn't know your mom is from Daegu... your halmeoni has a Seoul accent."

"Ya! Halmeoni lived here for a while so of course she'll adapt!" I practically shout.

I then go back into a pout, "Please? It'll be fun!"

"I know, it's just so sudden and what if something happens to your mom-"

"It'll be a quick trip!" I cut him off. "I promise!"

He sighs, "Alright, no distractions!"

"No distractions!" I grab his hand and hurry to our train.

- Jungwon PoV -

There wasn't many people on the train once we arrive. A lot of old couples and maybe a few younglings, but no one our age.

We find our seat, and I let Sunni sit by the window. 

"Do you know what store exactly we're going to?" I asks her seriously as we get situated in our seats.