Napatingin ako sa mga kasama ko na nakatingin saakin ngayon at sa dragon.

"You know them?" Tanong ko sa mga dragon.

'Yes. The descendants of the first elemental users who went here to get the first elemental dragons.'

Is she talking about their ancestors?

'Firro, the fire king, Arkin, the air king, Selena, the water queen and Naomi, the earth queen.'

"You still remember them?" Kung natatandaan pa nito ang mga ancestors ng mga kasama ko, this dragon lives for a thousands of years.

'Yes. I'm living for a thousands of years now.'

Tumango ako saka tumingin sa mga kasama ko. "Firro, Arkin, Selena and Naomi? Do you know them?"

Tumango ang apat.

"King Firro is the first king of Fiore." Ani ni Kyler. "King Arkin is the first king of Avelone, Queen Selena is the first queen of Atlantica. Same as Queen Naomi, the first queen of Eberus."

"And they are our ancestors." Dagdag ni Serene.

Tumango ako. "Fyre, the dragon said that those names are the first one who went here to get the elemental eggs."

"Really?! Nakaka-usap mo talaga siya?" Di makapaniwalang tanong ni Jace.

"Oo. Yon ang sabi niya." Sagot ko.

'Young one, something happened before you went here.'

Napatingin ako sa dragon ng magsalita ulit ito. "What?"

'I went out of this cave to look for food. And when I came back, one of the elemental eggs is missing.'

"What?!" Nagulat ako. "I mean, what do you mean? I mean, what element?"

'The Light element.'

"Wh-why?!" Is it because of the black magic user who wants the light magic? Is it possible? That it's a dark magician who gets the egg?

"Wait." Napa-isip ako. Fyre is still looking at me intently. "As far as I know, there were only six element; the light, dark, fire, water, air and earth. And there are seven elemental eggs, what is the last element?"

'The Aether.'

"Aether? Never heard before." Ngayon ko lang narinig ang aether na yan. What kind of magic is that?

"Aether? I read something about that before.." napatingin ako kay Serene ng magsalita ito. "Aether is one of a kind magic. It is the combination of all the four main elements. The fire, air, earth and water. Magic that holds the four of them."

Is that even possible?

Tumingin ulit ako sa dragon. "Is it existing?" Tanong ko.

'Yes, young one. It's existing but, no one knows who holds this kind of power. If I lay an egg who possess the aether magic, then there's also a human who also possess the same.'

"Did you? You.. I mean, did you lay an aether egg?" I asked. The person who possess aether magic must be a powerful one.

'Yes. I did. And no, the one who possess the aether is not the powerful one. It's you. The Guardian. When the gods vanished in every world, they were replaced by another creatures. And those are the Guardians. Guardians are next to the gods. When they vanished, that's when the Guardians appeared and created. You were way beyond others. You can dominate a world if you want. If a world accepts you, you'll definitely have a hold on it. But that is not why were you created, you were created to protect a world. To maintain peace, not to create chaos. To bring light, not darkness.'

Fyre is right. I know who I am. I can dominate a world if I want. But I was raise to do good. And I will fulfill my duty by protecting the world that accepts me.

"Thank you, Fyre. But, don't worry too much. I know who I am, and I know what I can do. I just need time." Ani ko sa dragon.

'Very well then, young one. Get those dragon eggs already before someone will go here and get those before you.'

Tumango ako. "Alright. But where are they?"

Hindi sumagot ang dragon. Tumingin ito sa mga itlog at may anim na itlog doon na lumutang. Those are the elemental eggs.

"Get them." Saad ko sa mga kasama ko.

Agad naman nilang kinuha ang mga itlog.

"Bakit anim lang?" Tanong ni Jace. "Diba pito ito?"

Umiling ako. "The other one was gone."

"Nabasag?!" Lia exclaimed.

"Hindi. May mas nauna pa saatin dito at kinuha iyon." I shrugged. "Good thing that he only got one."

"Okay, wala na tayong magagawa pa sa isang yon. We already had the six. Now, we need to get back to Netherworld High." Saad ni Kyler.

'Take good care of my eggs, young one. Till we meet again, Guardian.'

Tumango ako. "It's nice to have a talk with a dragon. Till we meet again, Fyre."

Umalis na kami sa kweba kasama ang mga itlog. This journey exhausted the hell out of me.

But, even though I'm already exhausted, I need to do what's needed.

Tinabihan ko sa paglalakad si Ashley. "I need to go. Kailangan ko nang gawin ang dapat gawin. You see that, the dark magic users and the demons are allies. And I think they are planning something against your world. Your world needs me."

Ngumiti ito. "I understand. Whatever you're going to do, please be careful. Alam mo namang ikaw ang pakay nila."

Tumango ako. "Just tell them that I need to do something." Ang tinutukoy ko ang iba pang miyembro ng elites.

Tumango ito. "Take care."

"I will." And with that, I speed up and jump up to trees.

I will visit the remaining continents. After that, I'll do everything to for this world to accept me.

There were different kinds of acceptance. In every world, there were different kinds of meaning of acceptance. The world will accept you because you are part of it. Or, the world will accept you because they needed you.

I don't know where do I belong in those two kinds of acceptance.

But whatever it takes, I'll do everything for this world to accept me.

***

© GabYuen