☆♡Bakery Cakes☆♡

Estella woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. As a baker, she had to get up a bit early.

She tried to get up from the bed and stand up but fell on the ground due to the ache between her legs.

Of course. What else could she have expected?

A deep chuckle made her turn around."Well, you didn't really think that you could walk or sit properly after what we did last night."

A deep red blush spread across her cheeks and she looked at him with a fake frown, "It's your fault in the first place."

"Well darling, it's not my fault if it's so big."

"Well, technically it is." she said remembering how his hard cock kept thrusting in and out of her pussy last night, pounding the shit out of her.

Another chuckle escaped his lips and he walked towards her. He bent down slightly and picked her almost naked body in his arms.

A gasp escaped her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and realized that he was taking her to the bathroom.

The only garment on her body was the black thong that she had worn after their love-making session. He made her sit on the edge of the bathtub. She saw that it was already filled with warm water.

He removed her thong and slowly placed her in the warm water. "Warm water might help."

"Are you sure it will Aldric?"

"Perhaps Ella." he said, although he did sound sceptical.

Aldric placed a kiss on her temple making her smile and began walking towards the door.

"Now where are you going?" she questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"You really think I will be able to control myself if I stay with you any longer?" Aldric turned to her with a smirk.

"No," Estella said breathlessly.

"Exactly baby."

With that, he closed the door leaving a flustered Estella in the warm water.

Estella felt the ache between her legs subsiding a little. She grabbed the lavender-scented soap and began rubbing it on her body, relaxing in the water.

After she was done cleansing her body she sat in the warm water for a while, relaxing and enjoying the fragrance of lavender drifting near her.

Finally, Estella got out of the bathtub after a few minutes and wrapped the towel around her body.

She grabbed her toothbrush and the toothpaste. Applying the minty toothpaste on the toothbrush she began brushing her teeth, occasionally looking at her hair.

She spit in the sink and rinsed her mouth. Estella walked into her room and saw her clothes and undergarments on the bed.

She dropped her towel and threw it on the bed. Bending her body to grab her clothes she didn't hear footsteps. Right at that moment Aldric came in and his eyes darkened. The bulge in his pants grew painfully big as his eyes roamed around his wife's naked body.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he muttered, sighing deeply and closed the door.

Estella's eyes grew wider and she hurriedly proceeded to put on her clothes.

She put on her undergarments and clothes and tied her brown-blonde hair into a loose ponytail.

She took her handbag and dumped it with her phone, a tiny water bottle and a few other necessities.

Estella walked out of the room to find Aldric sitting on the chair. She found toast and hot coffee on the table. It was too early for her to have a proper hunger-satisfying breakfast.