"What's this?"

I heard a voice behind me, me and this Baji guy turned our heads and saw someone standing behind me. I don't know why but I can feel my face heating up all of the sudden. It was a girl.

"You got yourself a tutor, now? That's great, you won't need me anymore." She said as she flashed me a faint smile. I mentally gulped, who the hell is she?

She's shorter than me and poindexter here, maybe at least 5'0 or 5'1. She's a little slender, and she has long black hair, some of the strands were hitting the corners of her grayish blue eyes, and I've noticed her lashes are long.

She's attractive.

Then poindexter spoke, "What took you so long?! I've been waiting for your ass for 20 minutes!"

I looked at him in shock, he knows this chick?!

"Yeah, sorry about that, I helped some of my classmates clean." She said as she went beside him. Her voice was so calm, and it matches her features. "You're too nice, and it's annoying.." muttered poindexter. The two seemed close, and they look related, because of the same black hair. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Then the girl noticed me looking at her, I flinched and quickly looked away from her. "So, who's this?" She asked.

"Ah right, this kind dude is Chifuyu Matsuno. He helped write this letter." Baji grinned.

"Oh, so you're Matsuno." She smiled, she sounded like she knows who I am. "Y-You know me?" I stuttered.

"You're kind of the talk here, and I'm pretty sure you already know why.." She said, putting a hand on her waist. "I'm [first name] Shimizu from class 2. You can call me [first name]." She bowed.

[first name] Shimizu..

end

"Uh..Chifuyu?"

That girl.

"Chifuyu?"

I wonder where she is now? She did left with Poindexter earlier, maybe they're friends, or related, or they're neighbors, or maybe they're in a relationship? Whatever they are, they seem kinda close.

"CHIFUYU??"

"Hey? Earth to Chifuyu?"

I snapped back to reality and quickly turned to look at my friends.

"We've been calling your name the entire time." he said. "You were so deep in your thoughts." said my other friend, grinning. I looked away and said, "I was just thinking about the poindexter."

I heard some of them laughed and said, "You'll get over it, see ya tomorrow."

Then we all went to our seperate ways.

I walked quietly in the streets with my hands inside my pockets. I can already see my apartment building from afar. Then my thoughts went back to poindexter, I can't help but to think that—he's somewhat mysterious..and a cool guy. I was suprised at myself when I'm actually being polite to him.