Ariana and Fredrick both took off on Max and Fidella. We all watched as Arian was cheering and Fredrick was screaming for his life. "There they go. Does this mean we can go now?" Lance asked and we all shrugged our shoulders. "Rapunzel's plans never go this smoothly. I'm sure there's going to be some sort of bump in the road." Varian said and we all heard Fredrick yell for Ariana to slow down. We all looked over and saw him hit a tree root and fall off of Max making all of us wince.

"I knew it. I should've made a bet on that one." Varian said and I nodded. "You would have won too. So what next?" I asked Lance. "You two will be heading to the Snuggly Duckling. Since you both left us to do all the work you can care to them there." Lance said with a smirk and Varian groaned. "Karma's a bitch. Oh well, we deserve this." I said and Varian groaned once more as we started walking to the Snuggly Duckling.

We arrived and quickly helped them finish cleaning up for when the hopefully future lovebirds arrived. Varian and I had just finished lighting the candles on the table when Rapunzel opened the door. "Garçon! Your finest table, please." She said in a French accent and we all stood by the table.

The king and queen were both chatting and Varian and I walked over to Rapunzel. "So, we were wondering, when are you and Eugene going to sign the book?" I asked and Rapunzel didn't remove her gaze from her parents. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Come on, we all know you and Eugene are going to be together for life. We want to know when you're going to sign the book." He said and she shrugged her shoulders. "When are you two going to sign the book?" She asked smirking at both of us. "We'll get there when we get there." I answered as Varian was speechless with a blush across his freckled cheeks.

Ulf poured drinks and I followed right behind him with actual drinks. The king was talking about being an egg collector. 'And egg collector?' I thought to myself and I made my way back to Varian and Rapunzel. Varian had facepalmed just hearing about the collection. "The egg collection? Really, Dad? Okay, people, we have a four alarm romantic emergency. Initiate Operation Entree!" She said and all of the roughians put together their meal before sending Varian and I out to serve it.

We placed it on the table carefully and I reached up and removed the lid covering the food. When I took it off instead of all the delicious food they had prepared, it was Shorty. "Good morning. Bones are petite, mon amis." Shorty said and Varian facepalmed at him. "It's bon appetite." I said softly as I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared at the crazy old man. Attila came over and picked Shorty up growling at him.

"Do you have any idea how long that took to bake?!" Attila said and Varian and I started to back away from the two. "I mean, I know how long it took to eat it." Shorty said before kissing Attila's helmet and raising his eyebrows at him. "I think this is the day we see Shorty die." Varian said and I nodded.

"Attila no!" Rapunzel cried as Attila threw Shorty. "Watch where you're throwing that guy!" The ruffian that had caught Shorty said. "This is not the time to be throwing Shorty around!" Rapunzel said. "Actually, princess, it is." He said and we all turned to a clock that read '8:00 Shorty Tossing.' "Right on schedule!" Shorty said before he was tossed once more. "Uh, milady." Varian said as Shorty was flying towards us. "I-I got it!" I said before quickly picking up the leg of a broken chair. Wind surrounded my body and the chair leg. I swung the chair leg towards Shorty and wind surrounded him making him go flying back towards the other ruffians.

By now all of them were fighting each other and the king hid under the table. "All right! I think we should go!" Rapunzel said to her parents with a nervous smile. "Excellent idea." Fredrick said and Ariana was on top of the table wrestling with one of the bigger ruffians. "Not until I get an Uncle outta this chump." She said and the ruffian started repeating uncle until she let go of him. "Damn, who knew the women of Corona were so...that." I said and Varian nodded. "Don't mess with women from Corona. They will mess you up." He said and I nodded.