7. Breached Walls

Start bij het begin

" You ok man? Something happen? And does Bakubro know you're headed out for the weekend?"

A tear slipped from the greenett hearing Katsuki's nickname. He wiped it away quickly. Part of him wanting to tell the redhead he had become close with what happened but part of him not.

He let out a small laugh his eyes on the floor.

" I ah, don't really think he cares about that Kiri. I just ..want to see my mom is all. Anyways I'll see you monday ok?" ,Izuku said giving the redhead a side hug then moving away twards the exit quickly.

Kirishima frowned calling after him.

" Mido wait man! I'm pretty sure that's not true, he'd want to know, and hey you wanna talk?!"

Izuku cringed, why did everyone want to talk all the sudden? He actually felt bad for walking away from the redhead. He called to him over his shoulder.

" No time, I gotta go. But I'll talk to you Monday Kirishima, promise", and with that he was gone out the door to a back jeep in the parking lot while Kirishima watched from the glass dorm doors.

It was nine thirty am when a tired, grumpy Katsuki walked out of his room after only a couple hours of restless sleep.

He stood at his door with tired red eyes looking five doors down, feeling that knot in his gut that just wouldn't leave. He hadn't intended to go to his door this morning just yet but fuck if his feet weren't carrying him there anyways.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance at himself as he knocked on the door like he had a hundred times last night.

" Freckles, you...you alright? Look ..I just fucking want to be sure you're not sick as shit from a hangover" ,he called through the door getting met by silence. It was almost too quiet.

A blonde brow furrowed then he heard a redhead coming up next to him from down the hall.

" He's not there bro,he left with his bag this morning."

Katsuki felt his heart drop, red rubies snapping in the direction of his friend.

" What? What the fuck you mean?! Where did he go and fucking when??"

Kirishima leaned his shoulder against the wall by the greenett's door.

" I ran into this morning early when I was getting a drink, he said he was going home for the weekend, that he'd be back Monday. He looked really upset. I asked if he wanted to talk but he rushed out leaving in Shoto's jeep."

Katsuki's face dropped as he slammed his back against the wall running a hand through blonde spikes growling in frustration.

" You've got to be fucking kidding me"

Kirishima rose a brow.

" What the hell happened man?"

The blonde looked at him as he pushed himself from the wall, huffing in annoyance and ...what the fuck else was this.... fear? Fuck.

" Last night, he fucking came to my room... and he kissed me, which on a normal fucking night would have been fine, fucking better than fine, but you saw him last night after the movie, he was drunk as shit and ....and I didn't want him doing that drunk, I wanted him to be sure of what he wanted, and I'm not taking fucking advantage of that shit ...but he took it as a God damn rejection when I stopped him, he never let me explain before he bolted out the damn door. I followed him, but he fucking refused to talk to me. I tried." , Katsuki paused before he continued his eyes trailing down the hall when he said the next thing a pained expression on his face.