Chapter one

Hi, i’m y/n.I’m five years old. Ive been on the streets for months. My parents died not too long ago and I dont have any other relative to live with so here I am. My live right now is hard. Its mostly digging in trash cans for food,steal if neaceray,sleeping with now roof over my head from the rain. Music was the only thing that could take my mind off things. I would go where people performed and lesion for hours. I wish I could escape from this life but just then some surling circle appeared out of nowhere.

 I wish I could escape from this life but just then some surling circle appeared out of nowhere

It looked so pretty as I walk close to it,but the something strange is happening. It started to suck me in;I tried to get away from it but it suvked me inside. I got scared I dont know where im going as I thought as I started to pass out.

Normal pov

When you started to wake up, you felt wired. You looked around and relized that your not in an ally anymore but underwater,in a reef. You looked at her legs; when you sees that they were no
longer legs but a tail fin. You looked down to her hands, you only had 4 fingers and she was blue. You looked around and found a shiny rock. You swam to it and saw herself completely
changed.

You freaked out as she looked at herself

You freaked out as she looked at herself. You calms herself down as you hears music. You swims up to find the source. You saw hundreds of trolls that looked like you. You  remembered she used to watch the movie Trolls with her parents. “From the music thats playing its techno,so they and myself are techno trolls” you thought. You would be freaking because you dont know whats going on but your relaxed by the music. “You know i’m really like this music.” you thought. You looked at the other side of the crowd and what looked like a dj booth. The person or should I say troll behind the booth was no other then king Trollex.