chapter 9

"Okay guys huddle up" Poppy called. Branch,poppy and biggie huddled into a circle. Trollex picked you up and carried you to Delta dawn. "Hey your Delta dawn,leader of the country trolls right?" Trollex asked. "Sure am. King trollex of the techno trolls right?" Trollex nodded. Delta noticed you and smiled. You looked away and hid your face in trollex chest shyly. Trollex rubbed your hair " this is y/n a child I found." "Aww well she's cute. Anyways what brings you here" Delta said. "We're here to warn you about queen Barb. She invaded my kingdom,destroyed everything,captured everyone and took our string." " oh my stars, I knew there was something off about this world tour" the conversation was interrupted by the pop trolls in sparkling outfits.

The three ended up in jail. " now I want you three to sit here and think about what you have done. That was a crime against music." Delta said. " no no we're here to warn you about Barb, the queen of rock!" Poppy said. "Sweety, I already know and heard about this queen Barb and her fancy world tour." Delta said as she rubs her nose. " Now if you excuse me, I have to wash what you call music out of my ears." Delta picks up her banjo and walks away. While Poppy gasped, offended. The little troll pops out of Delta's hair. "Oh you're in real trouble now, right aunt Delta." "Keep an eye on them growly Pete." Delta calls out.

Delta made it to her house where trollex and y/n were waiting. Delta pulled out the little troll out her hair. Y/n this is my niece clampers." Nice to meet you" clampers said. " you too" you said shyly. Why don't you two go play while trollex and I talk. You two ran to clampers room and played for a while until a loud sound caused you to stop. The four of you ran out and saw the prisoners escaping with the help with another country troll. Trollex,grab y/n and hope on. Trollex picked you up and got on delta's back and held on tight. It was a tight chase but in the end,they escaped and fell to the river. Trollex got off Delta and held you. " thank you for your help, Delta dawn. But we need to get going" " I understand king trollex. I wish you luck" " you too" trollex carried you down the cliff to catch up with the others.