120 & Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 120: Fanwai. That handsome senior 1
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 120: Fanwai. That handsome senior 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After an autumn rain, the leaves of plane trees were all over the ground, creaking by people on the road. +++The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

There are more people wearing overcoats on campus, and the weather is getting colder day by day, and it is the end of autumn and the beginning of winter.

Bei Nuan just returned to the bedroom, took off his jacket, put down the book, and Zhen Zhen poked his head out of the tent next to the bed.

"Beinuan, have you heard that there is a very handsome little brother in the psychological consultation room of the school."

Bei Nuan had been in class for a day and was so exhausted that he wished to lay down on the (bed chuang) immediately, and was not too interested.

"A handsome boy? A new teacher?"

"Not a teacher. It is said that it is from the National University of A, because I want to do a joint research project and stay in our school for a few months. It seems to be about the psychological conditions of college students. Would you like to see it?

Bei Nuan (touching Mo) took out a pack of eggs (dry gan), gave Zhen Zhen one, and said, "I am not sick again."

"You can get sick if you are not sick."

Zhen Zhen took the eggs (dry gan), with a serious and earnest speech.

"Since he came, a lot of girls in our department have suddenly had various psychological problems. All of them went to the counseling room for consultation, and they all came back after filling out a questionnaire. Do you want to get one? , Maybe you can see a real person."

Bei Nuan silently put a wax on the "very handsome little brother" in her heart. The results of his research on the psychological conditions of college students are probably not too reliable.

Bei Nuan bit the egg (dry gan) and asked Zhen Zhen: "Have you been there too?"

"I don't have one," Zhen Zhen sighed and leaned back on the (bed chuang), "I'm still thinking about whether to break up with Huo Cheng."

She has been lying on the (bed chuang) thinking about it for two days.

"Divided!" Bei Nuan became excited, "Didn't you catch him again and mess with others? Do you keep it for the New Year?"

Zhen Zhen was in anguish, "But he is so handsome, with that kind of look, and when he glances at people, his soul is frightened."

Bei Nuan: "..."

Hopeless.

Bei Nuan thought for a while, (touching Mo) and took out the phone, "I met a senior man last time, he was also very handsome, called Song Ce. I think at a glance, even if my soul is not scattered, at least my soul can be one and a half meters away from my body. Give him his, you might like it."

Bei Nuan gave it to her.

Zhen Zhen asked: "You don't want to chase it yourself?"

Bei Nuan shook his head.

No matter how handsome boys are, they don't seem to be right.

It seems that there should be such a person, and only he is the destined and the only correct person, like a faint shadow hidden deep in my heart, knowing that he is there, but I can't see clearly.

Bei Nuan asked Zhen Zhen: "Would you like to eat?"

Zhen Zhen lay, "It's too cold and don't want to move. I have already ordered takeaway. Go by yourself."