116

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 116: 116th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 116: 116th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After breakfast, when Lu Xing left late, Bei Nuan tried to restrain himself, behaved calmly and calmly, not wanting to be too embarrassed. +++All Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

Anyway, he will be back in a few days.

But Lu Xingchi was very embarrassing.

He held her hands with both hands, and he bowed his head (kiss wen) in front of everyone (kissed wen) and whispered: "Wait for me to come back."

What is "wait for me to come back"?

Bei Nuan has given no hope to his crow mouth.

The good part is that even if someone else is blocking the line, the phone sometimes has a signal.

Lu Xing-chi loaded a bunch of power banks in his backpack. From the moment he set off, he kept sending various messages and photos to Bei Nuan, regardless of the size, even a bird flew outside and reported to Bei Nuan.

It made Bei Nuan seem to be on the front line with him mentally.

They took the helicopter sent by Lu Ding, non-stop, pushing down the long cordon line little by little.

On the first day, I was busy for a whole day, until late at night, I rested in a fort by Lake Burleigh.

While Bei Nuan was lying on the (bed chuang), Lu Xingchai called again.

He said that when he flew over Golgotha ​​this morning, Du Ruo saw from the plane that on the hillside next to Golgotha, there seemed to be a problem with the flexible (sexual) protective net to prevent landslides.

So Du Ruo entered the city of Golgotha ​​by himself.

Because they are now directly appointed by Lu Ding, Lu Ding has long asked commanders at all levels on the blockade to cooperate with their work, so things went well, and the protective net was immediately repaired.

In the afternoon, I heard that there was a heavy rain in Gutta City, but there was no landslide, and the high wall on the blockade was intact.

Bei Nuan breathed a sigh of relief.

The disaster in the book that led to the destruction of the team passed safely.

Think about it and know that when they were on the helicopter, Lu Xingchi deliberately guided Du Ruo so that he could see the protective net on the mountain.

The two people have been chatting with each other on their mobile phones. When Bei Nuan heard that there was no sound from the other side, only a slight breathing remained. He was probably too tired and (sleeping Shui).

Beding together the next morning, Bei Nuan received another call from Lu Xingchi.

"Nuan Nuan, do you miss me?" Lu Xingchi asked.

Bei Nuan was speechless and didn't speak for a few hours.

Before Bei Nuan had time to answer, it seemed that Du Ruo had robbed his mobile phone.

"You actually call her Nuan-Nuan?" Du Ruo's dissatisfied voice came from the other side of the phone, "Then I will call her Nuan Nuan."

Du Ruo asked: "Nuan Nuan, do you miss me?"

Bei Nuan: "..."

The two of them snatched it, but Bei Nuan finally figured it out. The commander of the fortress received news last night that there were mutant zombies that were difficult to deal with in Burleigh, not too far from the defense line, and they planned to go and take a look.