" WOOOO! YOU DA GOAT!" I yelled.

" Woo? Woo a goat?" A'Kyrie asked Cali confused cause he thought I was talking about Woo black ass.

" No baby. He may look like one, but he's not one. Daddy's just excited because I bought him a gift." Cali said.

" Oktay." A'Kyrie said nodding his head.

" I'ma take that as a sign that you like it." Cali laughed.

I went back over to Cali and hugged and kissed her again, " Thank you fa real. I love it. This bitch go hard!"

" No. Thank you. You deserve it." She smiled as she wiped her lipgloss from my lips.

" That hoe do go hard." Fat said as he looked at it nodding his head in approval.

I pulled out my phone, and went to my contacts. I picked the contact I was looking fa, and quickly sent a text. A few second later, I got instantly got a response.

" Who you texting?" Cali asked.

" My momma cause AK spending the night with ha." I said as I grabbed his baby bag.

" Why? Fa what?"

I covered A'Kyrie's ears.

" Cause I'm finna eat yo pussy from da back. I'm finna fuck da shit outta you all over this house. So, Fat it's time fa you to roll." I said serious as fuck.

" Well, damn. I thought we was friends, but you kicking me out to have sex. Well, let me tell you something MARKEYVIUS! Busting a nut doesn't last as long as creating memories with your friends." Fat said as he stood up.

" If you don't getcho ass on. I'm creating memories alright. I'm finna try to get ha ass pregnant again. Now, be a GOOD FRIEND, and drop yo Godson off at my momma house fa me." I laughed as I gave him AK's baby bag.

" Eafwan! ( Excuse me!)" Cali said

" You heard me." I said looking dead at ha with a straight face.

Fat laughed as he dapped me up, " Ight bruh. I gotchu."

Cali picked up A'Kyrie as we kissed him goodbye.

" Ight my boy. Go crazy at yo grandma house. I love you."

" We'll see you later, ok Papa? I love you."

" Oktay later. I lowve you mama. I lowve you dada." A'Kyrie said as waving bye as Fat grabbed him from Cali.

" We love you too." Me and Cali said in unison.

" You got all ya shit lil bruh? Before we go to yo grandma house. We finna go eat in at IHop first. They got that pancake deal going on. You cool with that?" He asked AK causing him to nod his head yes before they walked out the house.

I locked the door behind them, and followed behind Cali.

" Lord, Fat gone make my baby fat as hell." Cali laughed as she walked towards the kitchen.

I push Cali towards our kitchen island, and put my hands down shorts taking her by surprise. I started rubbing her clit causing her to let out a low moan.

" You thought I was joking, huh? Take these off, right now. On my soul I'm finna fuck the shit outta you."

She quickly took off her shorts as I picked her up, and put her on the kitchen island. I pushed her legs opened as I dived head first in between her legs. I began eating her out like my life depended on it.

" Oooh shit!" She moaned as she looked down at me rubbing my head.

All that could be bear was me slurping up every single drop of liquid she was spilling out. I inserted two fingers into her as I started fingering her.