3. | visitation.

! In this Chapter, the theory of Scaramouche being Baals younger brother is Canon !

- - -

' Scaramouche, and Baal. They're coming here? ' Y/n asked once again, placing in her room as Hana, once again, read the letter.

' Well it says today. ' Hana replied once again, feeling exhausted and falling into the chair letting out a long sigh.

' But that doesn't give us any time to get ready. ' Y/n turned to face Hana with tired eyes and a frown on her face.

' But Miss Y/n, can't they stay here? ' Hana asked, standing up and letting Y/n take her chair. Before going over to make the bed.

' But we only have one guest room. If you haven't noticed, I never get guest's, we only made that room for Qing when she gets tired after a long day if playing. ' Y/n watched Hana as she fluffed Y/n's pillows.

' Well we can change that room onto more of a Japan like style to match Inazumas culture. ' Hana smiled, looking up at Y/n who lifted a brow.

' You can do that? Within a couple hours? ' Y/n fixed herself in her chair as Hana finished with the bed and started towards the curtain as Y/n door.

' Of course, if all the workers pitch in, we can certainly make it cozy enough and have the culture of Inazuma waiting for them. ' Hana bowed, then left between the split curtain, leaving Y/n smiling.

-

' Greetings, Baal, Scaramouche. Please, follow me. ' Hana greeted the two and a few guards at the gates of the city. The two nodded before following after Hana who made her way through the streets, receiving glances and bows towards Baal.

. . .

' Y/n will greet you shortly, tea? ' Hana asked, motioning for the two to sit in the large cushioned seats.

' Please. ' The two replied, Baal crossing her legs and Scaramouche placing an elbow on the arm rest and resting his head on his hand.

' Miss Y/n? They're waiting. ' Hana spoke on the otherside of the curtains, Y/n opened the curtian with a huge smile on her face.

' Really? ' Y/n asked, clasping her hands together, making her way down the hall. ' Oh, Hana, make us a picnic please! I would like to show Baal and Scaramouche the Sacred Pool. ' Y/n spung on her heel and huried down the hall to greet her guests as Hana turned the other way down to the kitchen.

. . .

' It's nice to see you again, Y/n. And even more of a blessing to see Fontaine flourishing. ' Baal bowed her head to Y/n as she stood from her chair and gave it to Y/n who declined.

' Please, Baal. You're my guests, keep the chair. I do not mind standing. ' Y/n smiled, and silently thanked Baal.

' Still got the chess board from last time Y/n, if so, can we play? ' Scaramouche asked, smirking up at Y/n who nodded, turning towards a large cabinet and took off a large dusty chess board.

' I never know how you can be on the same level as experience as Scaramouche at this game. No one has ever lost to him before or after him since he played you last. ' Baal chuckled as the two started their game.

' Not even you? ' Y/n asked, looking back at Baal after Y/n stole the foot cushion infront of Baals chair.

' Especially her. When I asked her to play she through I meant her armored chest plate. It was hilarious! Even granddad couldn't stop laughing. ' Scaramouche chuckled as he rethought the time, Baal simply looked away as her cheeks flushed pink from embarrassment.